Hi from a newbie

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5612 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I stumbed across this forum when looking for help with a problem I have (see http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/insurance-assurance-companies/175896-minor-damage-repaired-body.html#post1899537).

Must admit, I wasn't planning on reclaimed any bank charges, but having nosed around the site, I think I probably will anyway, so that's a bonus for me - thankyou.

My particular issue is regarding car repairs, and looking at most of the companies that offer to help you out on a no-win, no fee basis, they all appear to be for accident related injuries, which doesn't help me, and I can't afford to hire the services of a solicitor in case it goes nowhere, and runs up a huge legal bill (on top of my current loss).

Hoping someone can help out.

Many thanks & keep up the good work.

Darren

Hi,

I have in a separate thread (some would probably say I expanded too much :rolleyes: ), which I linked to in my first post. Didn't want to duplicate the information.

Cheers,

Darren

Now we are going to be confused because there are two threads running on the same subject.

I will repeat what I said there - The onus of proof is on you. You will have to show that the bodyshop damaged your engine.

Sorry for causing any confusion - I only wanted to say hi in this thread, which I originally posted in the Welcome section, but a mod moved it. I put a link to my main thread in, just to join the 2 threads.

Can any responses reference my car problems please be posted in the other thread.

Mods - can you lock this thread please, as I only intended it to be a polite introduction of myself to the forum, but it's gone horribly wrong :-(

Thanks,

Darren