How credit cards & bank loans REALLY work - Learn, & this will change your whole life!!

nuke em
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Rufftuff-

It's horrendous-they don't respect, age, infirmity, disability, illness or even death. The world has gone mad-corruption everywhere from the top downwards, which is why we've got to dig our heels in and make a stand, using whatever declining laws and justice we can lay our hands on. Thankfully there are still lots of successes against these Goliaths. Largely thanks to CAG and similar sites.

Thanks for the rep:)

Elsa x

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Elsa, You nailed it there, they rely on the fact that we may not be equipped physically or mentally to take them on. I have paid up for four years, but now regardless of age and damaged spinal cord which affects every muscle I feel like part of a large army on the offensive. Cant wait for the next stage....................Ruff x

• 3 weeks later...
Since most of us know that the entire system is fraudulent, has anyone raised this issue with their bank? What kind of response did you get?

Has anyone made any progress in getting loans written off etc?

0h yes, yes indeed , currently working on over half a million's worth between my friends & myself. using Contract law, their non disclosure, they provided nothing of substance & value, a signature created the funds etc. once you get into this, its the biggest rabbit hole ever !!!! talk about their fraud & their deception!!!!!! OMG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

for those wanting to play catch up on the much much bigger picture, i suggest listening to this podcast ( or downloading it) as a starter!

The Lawful Rebellion Guide Pt.1 | Over time, we will seek to give people as much standing as possible with Lawful Rebellion | Common Law, Commercial Redemption, Sovereign, Common Law | Lawful Rebellion

BTW it is said that God created Man in his own image. with Commerce somewhere down the bottom of the pile. Why is it then that Corporations seem to have so much power & sway over us, when we as Sovereign human beings ( number 2 under God) are so much more that these fictions & money grabbers.! We have SO much more power then any legal fiction. Corporation etc.

We have the Power to say NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by nuke em

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

-

0h yes, yes indeed , currently working on over half a million's worth between my friends & myself. using Contract law, their non disclosure, they provided nothing of substance & value, a signature created the funds etc. once you get into this, its the biggest rabbit hole ever !!!! talk about their fraud & their deception!!!!!! OMG

Are you preparing for court cases on this, or just giving banks and DCA's a hard time?

I am at the beginning stages of this with about £20k (3 unsecured loans) which I simply cannot afford.

I am about to write a complaint letter highlighting all their fraud to them as justification for not paying them anything, although if the debt was genuine then I would negotiate some form of payment:lol:

Have you had any interesting responses from banks?

i'm not going down the Court route (Public) , as i said games are played on courts and the dice are loaded ( against us) . I am am looking for my remedies in the Private.

oh yes i have had some very interesting sqirmish responses from banks & other "lenders" . one or two are dealing with my paperwork as if it is a "Hot potatoe" and they don't want to be holding it. Its all about getting the power back to the Man or Woman, no some dumb a*s corporation!

If you are at the begining of your Journey then i suggest a lot of studying is in order. My route is quite a bit different from the becoming-main-stream that is here on CAG ( although this is a very fine place to start your education)

-

Hi nuke em...

I think you'll find this interesting... it is beginning to happen and

I believe this is why the powers that be seem to be in one hell

of a hurry to get the World Government installed. Brown seems so

keen on calling these international meetings....

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/760.html

charlie

Edited by charlie*

for those wanting to play catch up on the much much bigger picture, i suggest listening to this podcast ( or downloading it) as a starter!

The Lawful Rebellion Guide Pt.1 | Over time, we will seek to give people as much standing as possible with Lawful Rebellion | Common Law, Commercial Redemption, Sovereign, Common Law | Lawful Rebellion

BTW it is said that God created Man in his own image. with Commerce somewhere down the bottom of the pile. Why is it then that Corporations seem to have so much power & sway over us, when we as Sovereign human beings ( number 2 under God) are so much more that these fictions & money grabbers.! We have SO much more power then any legal fiction. Corporation etc.

We have the Power to say NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy new year nuke em!

and what is your conspiracy theory for christmas? i am sure the turkeys cannot be all that innocent a party in the proceedings? what are they up to?

Hi nuke em...

I think you'll find this interesting... it is beginning to happen and

I believe this is why the powers that be seem to be in one hell

of a hurry to get the World Government installed. Brown seems so

keen on calling these international meetings....

Financial Coup D'Etat

charlie

Charlie, goto the link on post 281, listen & learn what they are saying, thats where i'm at

-

happy new year nuke em!

and what is your conspiracy theory for christmas? i am sure the turkeys cannot be all that innocent a party in the proceedings? what are they up to?

And the same to you. Turkeys are further down the ladder than us Humans, that's why we eat them not they eat us.

BTW did you personally follow the advices given in post 259 on this thread ? ,

also there no conspiracy theorys, nothing to see here, move right along!

-

And the same to you. Turkeys are further down the ladder than us Humans, that's why we eat them not they eat us.

BTW did you personally follow the advices given in post 259 on this thread ? ,

also there no conspiracy theorys, nothing to see here, move right along!

i gave all my belongings away to a charity

the destitute DCA fund i think it was called!

i gave all my belongings away to a charity

the destitute DCA fund i think it was called!

Good Man! i personally would have picked a better charity , but i'm not you

now read this

China will soon have the power to switch off the lights in the West - Telegraph

you might want to pick up on what Gerald Celente has to say about this year, he is the world leading expert of Trends, via his trends institute

http://www.lewrockwell.com/celente/celente21.1.html

-

having been to university and studied the "bleedin obvious"

why would britain not do the same instead of using nuclear weapons- then we'd all be in the dark (just like you)

alternatively , if the chinks did that- who would they sell all their tat to?

finally, by 2050 my lights will already be out!!

having been to university and studied the "bleedin obvious" Nurse Nurse, Dick y needs his meds! he thinks he went to a Uni :D!

why would britain not do the same instead of using nuclear weapons- then we'd all be in the dark (just like you) Hey Dick, dont shoot me i'm just the messenger, all i'm saying is that things/the world is changing , big time, all the old beliefs/values etc are going to change, thats all, ya should have picked that up from the Celente vids as well

alternatively , if the chinks did that- who would they sell all their tat to? - dunno, their own population? 1.4 Billion & counting

finally, by 2050 my lights will already be out!. Nite Nite !

-

Nuke em

Are you a freeman on the land, or in lawful rebellion?

What approach are you using to deal with the courts?

I'm not really sure about the "not a person" approach. In theory, lawful rebellion sounds good, i.e. "I'm in lawful rebllion under article 61 so I don't have to obey you - get lost" but not quite sure how to put that into legal language.

Nuke em, I think you're living in the wrong country.

America seems much more like the right arena for your theories as your links seem to originate over there. The last time anything like this succeeded Che Guevara lead the revolt for the free man. Although he died his ideals live on in Cuba, but its not my idea of utopia.

I love the idea of overturning the mega powerful elite's control over our daily lives, but it ain't gonna happen in our lifetime. I do appreciate your sense of humour though!

Nuke em, I think you're living in the wrong country. Really?

America seems much more like the right arena for your theories as your links seem to originate over there. The last time anything like this succeeded Che Guevara lead the revolt for the free man. Although he died his ideals live on in Cuba, but its not my idea of utopia. The purpose of this thread was to show the lie that is "money" & that 97% of "Money" is created as debt, this is the same pretty much throughout the Western world, in fact anywhere where you have a Private for Profit Central Bank as we have and so do the yanks ! so its the same system. I'm not interested in Che or Cuba , however i would like our Treasury to issue money without debt (remember this is a debt forum , how did we all get here i wonder?) instead of the Private for Profit Bank of England .

I love the idea of overturning the mega powerful elite's control over our daily lives, but it ain't gonna happen in our lifetime. It will if we just say NO, collectively. we have the power ,its just that most dont know (yet) I do appreciate your sense of humour though! , thanks !

see all above

Edited by nuke em

-

Nuke em

Are you a freeman on the land, or in lawful rebellion?

What approach are you using to deal with the courts?

I'm not really sure about the "not a person" approach. In theory, lawful rebellion sounds good, i.e. "I'm in lawful rebllion under article 61 so I don't have to obey you - get lost" but not quite sure how to put that into legal language.

You can't deal with the Courts, they are not there to help you but to make a profit as they are ALL corporations!!!! ( all Ministry of Justice DBA whichever court etc) . i keep everything in the Private, I don't go near the Public (courts)

the Purple colour should tell you all !!!!! ( geddit)

-

This is not the first time this has been mooted on the Forum as I think some one else has already acknowledged [bookie?].

I remember reading an article on the web about ten years ago in relation to reclaiming on your loan or credit card from US financial institutions. I may be wrong but I expect the Laws are different there. In addition, as I recall, there was a clause in their contracts that stated some thing like where the funds had originated-can't remember anything like the exact wording. Something that is not present on our contracts.

Now if what they were preaching was true, one would have thought that after 10 years, if this worked, then most Americans would be using it to get out of their loan, mortgage etc etc. It is pretty obvious that this is not happening judging by the number of bank repossessions that have occurred in the USA over the past two years or so.

In addition, were it established that debts could be written off like that, why would finance houses continue lending money?

In the US they can opt out of being charged for going overdrawn, they simply ask the bank not to pay anything that will take them overdrawn and hence they do not get charged any 'service fee' for deciding whether to pay an item or not as there is no decision to be made.

Hello tifo!

In the US they can opt out of being charged for going overdrawn, they simply ask the bank not to pay anything that will take them overdrawn and hence they do not get charged any 'service fee' for deciding whether to pay an item or not as there is no decision to be made.
The UK banks hate to admit the same applies here.

There is no such thing as an Unauthorised Overdraft. Every penny in the red is always Authorised. That's because their systems have always been more than capable of enforcing a zero balance limit when ever they want to.

I know from experience they can do this when they want to.

Once this is understood and accepted, the true nature of the whole UK bank charges issue is revealed in all of its banking Fairy-Tale glory.

The true reality is that when granting any Overdraft, the banks will always set a true limit, and a pretend limit. For example, taking a £5,000 Overdraft as an example:

£0 to -£5,000 OD is the so-called Authorised Limit but, in reality, this is actually just a Pretend Limit.

-£10,000 is the True Limit, beyond which they will never go, that's if that is the True Limit they have set. It may be higher, but there will be a True Limit marked on their system.

The zone between the Pretend Limit and the True Limit is the Charging Zone, and that's where the banks want people to stray in order to harvest charges. They will bleat and moan and cry Crocodile Tears, blaming the beastly Consumers and Businesses for grabbing number-money to which they were not entitled...without ever mentioning the fact that the bank handed the opportunity to them on a plate in the first place.

Cheers,

BRW

the word you're looking for is "Shadow limit" not pretend limit. I suspect there is an element of truth in there somewhere, but remember banks charge for not paying items too, so enforcing a xero balance regime wouldn't remove charges, you'd just get different charges from the bank and probably charges from whomever should have been paid too.

So it seems a case of pay the direct debit and go over the agreed limit and incur charges and interest; or don't pay beyond your limit and incur charges, interest and a second charge from your mortgage/loan provider, credit card company etc and have a liate payment note added to your credit file.

Heads they win - tails they win a bit more.......