Duncton Termination

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5610 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Apart from my other worries and woes, I have now got into a scrape with Duncton. I have a car on finance for £25,450.00 and have paid £14,168.25 off that. I know this is more than a third, but Duncton have sent a termination note through after I missed one payment. They sent a default first and now have told me that they have passed it to an agent who will come and collect the vehicle.

My problems are temporary and I will be able to resume work and payments in January once I have recovered from my operation. I have asked Duncton to work with me and give me a payment break for three months. Once over I would pay them the monthly payment, plus the arrears within three months. They will not accept this, simply stating that they are not allowed to do it.

Can anyone advise me on what do put in a letter. Letting them know that I feel I have been treated unfairly and if they reposses the vehicle without my consent I will seek my money back.

Thanks in advance.