14 Services -Private Parking Ticket- Do I pay???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5186 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

no PPC (private parking company) can actually issue a real parking ticket

they use the term PCN , which is a real Council term, to hoodwink in to beliving its actually a real parking ticked , they are not , they have tried to getting round it by saying its actually a parking charge notice a play on words

Its a [problem], what it actually is an Un-enforceable invoice on the the pretense you enterered into a contract with them by driving onto the private land and will claim their were notices etc, but because its so hard to prove you actually agreed to the contract, they avoid going to court , because its been declared an Un-enforcable invoice, and so many have lost in court when they tried.

google excel parking make's good bedtime reading

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so this is basic contract law; there is no contract as there is no consideration, and acceptance of their offer to enter into one ( i.e driving into the car park) in itself is doubtful- am i right in thinking this?

I was also taken to court by a 14 services and ordered to pay £200... but then i had 6 tickets....

Did you defend the case?

What was the circumstances of the 'winning' against you?

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

so this is basic contract law; there is no contract as there is no consideration, and acceptance of their offer to enter into one ( i.e driving into the car park) in itself is doubtful- am i right in thinking this?

They are assuming that the Registered Keeper was the driver who allegedly entered into their contract.

Also, the sum they claim usually far exceeds their or the landowners actual loss so could be called a penalty.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

The space I parked in is allocated to me; am not sure wat their loss would be anyway. Is me driving into the car park enough to infer that I accepted a contract with them though?

Dont believe a word of the contract mumbo jumbo, theyve changed their signs so manytimes its unreal. Its your space allocated to you not a court in the land would uphold a thing they say. It makes me laugh when they quote things like the "car parking association has agreed that "or similar. When you look into it, its george and his misses liz aka eva perone who made it up.,

Trust me dont worry about it, dont pay a penny and if they keep harassing you go to the person who allocated the site and say youre not happy. i bet they dont know about who theyre employing.

Bottom line dont pay a thing and george has had the police at his door too many times to be a further nuisance

I have spoken to the building manager and they said they've had a few similar complaints about the way these idiots have been treating residents, but that they cannot get involved, other than to reassess whether they will continue to employ them.

Looks like they won't be around for much longer which is a small mercy.

I refuse to be bullied by these imbeciles, so roll on ignoring them!

cheers

• dx100uk changed the title to 14 Services -Private Parking Ticket- Do I pay???