apex barclaycard cca request

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4852 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thanks odc just got a letter from apex they received my letter after 12+2 informing them they are in default and again requesting the cca, the letter reads as follows.

further to your letter dated 23 december 08 the contents have been noted

apex credit management are not the data holding branch and are therfore not obliged to supply the data you have requested, this information should be requested from our clients. as a gesture of good will i have contacted our clients to obtain the documentation, however our are clients are unable to supply the data in the time frame remaining. i have today closed your account with ourselves and returned your file back to barclaycard.

please contact our client directly for a copy of your credit agreement. our clients address is detailed below:

barclaycard

barclaycard house

po box 28

liverpool

l32 8xn

account number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so what is my next move ? do i start the whole process again with barclay card.

it seems they just keep passing it around to each other what should we do im a bit lost now !!!!! thanks all

Apart from the fact that Apex are talking Crap I would sit back and do nothing. Keep the letter that they sent you confirming that Sharklycard cannot produce a CCA. This can be copied and sent to the next low life DCA *cough* Lowells *cough* that comes along with the begging letters.

Hi reggie, got ur PM, sorry not replied before now but I'm actually at work atm, so a little limited on what I can and can't do. With regards to your question, ODC is right on the money there. You do NOTHNG until they Barclaycard pass it on to the next DCA, which they no doubt will. Its a roundabout buddy, and the trick is waiting to see who jumps off it first. There is currently no enforcable debt so until that CCA is produced ur on safe ground.

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

• 4 weeks later...

hi rayne / odc

not heard anthing for a while from barclaycard but had a strange thing happen today,somebody went to my partners parents house asking for her(she was,nt there) he said he would call back cus he has something for her, might be a bit paranoid about things, can dca or barclaycard cold call and serve any court proceedings against her ? bearing in mind we still have no valid cca just wondered what your thoughts are on this ? can they do this or is this a tactic used by the dca to pester her parents to get to her your thoughts /advice much appreciated thanks in advance

Reggiestar

This could be totally unrelated.

Without a valid CCA they are stuffed and any attempt at court action is doomed to fail.

If in fact this is/was a doorstepper remember that they have NO legal powers whatsoever and should they appear TELL them to leave. Do not get involved in any discussion with them. If they fail to leave when told then telephone your local police and report a breach of the peace/suspicious caller.

In the meantime try not to become paranoid. You are among friends

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

hi all long time no speak welll 2-3 years on lowells have sent a letter demanding payment this is after Apex still did not respond after 12+2 and all subsequent letters went unanswered looks like they sold it to lowells any ideas what i should do???