CCA received. Is it valid?

bladeboy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5668 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Looks enforcable to me.

If the T&C are not attached then they have not fullfilled there obligation under S77.

You need to write back this:

Re: Consumer Credit Agreement 1974 Request

Thank you for your letter dated xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I must inform you that you have yet to present all the information required.

The sections pacifically states that all documents mentioned must be presented. The original terms and conditions which form an integrated part of the agreement are missing.

I must remind you that until this information is made available the agreement is still in default and any action taken by you to enforce it will be in breach of section 77 and will be reported to the appropriate authorities.

You’re faithfully

The only thing that may make it unenforceable is the APR in relation to the amount payable (there are certain tolerances that the APR must fall between). Without the figures involved though it's impossible to tell.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Would it compromise my 'security' if I posted the APR and amount claimed then?

Also, haven't SAR yet. So, not sure about any penalty charges put on by either the creditor or Weightmans.

Worth a go? Not sure if that disputes the debt though.

Looking back this agreement is dated 2004 so by that time most creditors should have got their acts together.

Have quite a few other creditors though and they are all much older, some around 1997 - 1999. Wait and see then.