Requesting Leave to Appeal

Number6
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5631 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm due in court soon to contest a creditors claim based on the enforceability of an improperly executed agreement.

I'm confident of winning, I know I have my facts straight and I know that the 'agreement' is unenforceable. However there is no certainty when assuming that a CC Judge will get it right.

In the event that the judge rules against me I intend to appeal any such decision. My question is how should I properly go about requesting leave to appeal? Do I ask the Judge there and then in the courtroom or do I apply later? If there and then how do I address the Judge correctly when asking for leave to appeal?

Thanks

Pete

Edited by Number6

I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. Number 6

Ask there and then.....

The judge in my case denied me leave to appeal but the I applied for permission and got it.

Thanks for the reply.

How did you apply for permission?

I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. Number 6