buchanan,clark and wells

murmagic
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5641 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If it's a consumer debt it should be at your local sheriff court.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I would hold fire and see what BCW come back with. You could search the registry trust but I think you need to pay for a search.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

:confused:Maybe a silly question but does anyone know what sherrif court buchanan,clark and wells get there decrees granted?:confused:

The same place unicorns get there hoofs fitted with horseshoes

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

did they ever stop doing this????

I think not.

There standard scary letter incudes either decree granted or attachement granted. Scott & Clowns are just as bad.

When will these jokers be brought to justice??????

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

Great news,

I sent a letter to the above DCA 7 days ago wanting to get the details of the Decree.Recieved letter today from them telling me that they have now closed the account and no further action will happen.Makes me think that they never had a decree to start with.Thanks rory32 for all your help.keep fighting these people as i have proven that these people will lie to get there money.Good luck eveyone see ya

I would also pop down to the court with a copy of the letter and explain the situation as well as making a complaint to the OFT (enclose a copy of the letter from BCW) questioning BCW's fitness to hold a consumer credit license.

I don't really see it a a case of arguing with them as some poor sod will pay up when they say they have a decree against you. To state that they do when they don't is a criminal act and should always be reported so that eventually BCW either change their ways or don't exist.