littlewoods/ndr

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5580 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

a few days ago i recieved a letter from ndr debt recovery saying my littlewoods debt had been forwarded to them. i recieved a second letter today which looked suspiciously like a littlewoods statement and theyve charged me £12 for a debt collection letter fee and £12 for a late payment fee. im going to send off for a credit aggreement today but im just wondering about the fees theyve charged me?

a few days ago i recieved a letter from ndr debt recovery saying my littlewoods debt had been forwarded to them. i recieved a second letter today which looked suspiciously like a littlewoods statement and theyve charged me £12 for a debt collection letter fee and £12 for a late payment fee. im going to send off for a credit aggreement today but im just wondering about the fees theyve charged me?

Hi the fees are unfair same as bank charges, Loan charges and CC charges and can be claimed back. NDR are in house collections for Littlewoods when I was fighting them I rang NDR to inform them that I had a court claim in progress with Littlewoods and the lady at NDR just said hold on the lady that is dealing with your claim is at next desk. Also depending on the date your account was started it is possible that you never signed any agreement (they sent a blank agreement with our present address details on it for our CCA wrong address should have been previous address)

For some threads now they seem to be sending just a blank agreement and saying that this complied with CCA 1974 request.

Post up what you get back and the experts will give opinion.

all the best dpick

• 1 month later...

hi ive recently sent a request to littlewoods finance department who have been harrassing me for payment on my account. i sent it recorded delivery with postal order. how long do i wait and what should i do now and how long should i wait for a response.

If you sent away for it recently and its just over the 12 days, im not sure how it works with it being the time of year it is, but if its well over due then the chances are they havent got a signed aggreement off you as most catalogues dont - mine didnt. They are, by law, to reply to you with the info you requested within the 12 days and if they havnt they musnt have what you want off them! Some one will be along soon to direct you into the next stage im sure, i dont know if the next stage is to put account into dispute or not

i still cannot see it very clearly

but it does look like one both myself and blind as a bat received off Littlewoods, if you can get it any larger it would help but look at blind as a bats post and compare

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/157909-littlewoods-have-produced-cca.html?highlight=littlewoods

yes looks exactly like yours. it came with a letter attached to the front stating the account was opened on the 22/02 /05 but the date i signed on the cca was 13/06/05?

right then may i suggest you read both mine and blind as a bats threads and see what we are doing, and the various stages we are at

be prepared for a lot of letter writing to them, and for them to give you a lot of nonsense in return, but keep at it. :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5580 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks