Natwest

thk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5676 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Yesterday I went overdrawn when a £50 direct debit came out with only £40 in my account leaving Me £10 overdrawn, so I paid £60 in as soon as I realised this that day to get rid of the overdrawn tenner plus get me £50 in the black.

I thought this was problem solved but this morning I see that they have charged me £38, have now rejected the direct debit evebn though they could see i made an attempt to rectify this asap.

I've stuggled this month to keep my head above water and a £38 charge is going to hit me hard as it has been taken out of my money that was meant to be used to pay another bill who are also likely to charge me now because of Natwest.

I've tried explaining this to my local branch over the phone but they are just like robots with a script of No, no no, there is nothing we can do, read the terms and conditions, blah, blah, blah

Whats the best way to claim back just a single charge from them? Surely not worth going to court for?

On another topic.......last year I started to make a claim for some natwest charges which I was hit with about 6 years ago, but as soon as my case got stayed I just put the paperwork in a drawer and forgot about it, this charge yesterday and speaking to a stubborn natwest puppet over the phone today has reminded me about it, I wondered if I can resurect my old claim on hardship grounds as although I am in work, i'm self employed in a new business and struggling to make ends meet at the moment and this charge has just made things worse for me.

Thanks

"but as soon as my case got stayed I just put the paperwork in a drawer and forgot about it"

Hi THK and welcome to CAG.If your case is stayed then no need to revive it its pending and gaining interest.Just add anymore unlawful charges to the claim when the FOS have completed their case.I doubt you would get very much joy under the hardship rules in accelerating your claim.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread