Simplex Parking Services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5600 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys, first post to this site so your help/support would be appreciated.

Well I am another victim of SPS after receiving a PCN when dropping off my little boy at a party and also using the garage shop where I had parked.

I received the PCN 2 minutes after parking my vehicle and £6 later trying to ring the company within their opening hours! with no joy. TS basically said that I should pay it as I was trespassing despite using the premises. I was advised to appeal after the owner checked the CCTV and could see that I moved my vehicle within 7 minutes. SPS have declined my appeal because "I left site" even if for 30 seconds, PCN still stands!!!! They have told me that they take people to Court all the time and I have 5 more days to pay the reduced amount.

So.....what now. I have read the threads and feel reassured. I also know people who have had the PCN's and not paid them but that was earlier in the year. I am worried that they will start taking people to court and although I would hope a Judge would find the charge unreasonable, I really dont want to have to go to Court. Its stressing me out...I have absolutely no money and I used the premises although they say I only did that because I got a ticket which is not true. Any advice would be appreciated.:?

Hiya,

I will move your thread to the forum which deals with this. :)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

TS basically said that I should pay it as I was trespassing despite using the premises.:?

They advised what!!!!!

You used the premises, so the obvious answer from TS should have been to tell Simplex to do one.

SPS have declined my appeal because "I left site" even if for 30 seconds, PCN still stands!!!! They have told me that they take people to Court all the time and I have 5 more days to pay the reduced amount.

There is no appeal process (you'll always get a rejection) and they are not telling the truth regarding court - they are just trying to scare you into paying.

Ignore them from now on.

email HMCS and ask for the summary history of cases brought by Simplex. Something like this "How many claims have been filed in the county courts (including via Money Claim Online) by Simplex Parking, postcode Xnn nXX How many of these claims have been abandoned or successfully defended." when you get the response post the numbers up here.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys, first post to this site so your help/support would be appreciated.

Well I am another victim of SPS after receiving a PCN when dropping off my little boy at a party and also using the garage shop where I had parked.

I received the PCN 2 minutes after parking my vehicle and £6 later trying to ring the company within their opening hours! with no joy. TS basically said that I should pay it as I was trespassing despite using the premises. I was advised to appeal after the owner checked the CCTV and could see that I moved my vehicle within 7 minutes. SPS have declined my appeal because "I left site" even if for 30 seconds, PCN still stands!!!! They have told me that they take people to Court all the time and I have 5 more days to pay the reduced amount.

So.....what now. I have read the threads and feel reassured. I also know people who have had the PCN's and not paid them but that was earlier in the year. I am worried that they will start taking people to court and although I would hope a Judge would find the charge unreasonable, I really dont want to have to go to Court. Its stressing me out...I have absolutely no money and I used the premises although they say I only did that because I got a ticket which is not true. Any advice would be appreciated.:?

Hi,

Only just seen this post, please pm me if you need any info regarding this company, more important dont pay them, Im having same problem with this company, my alledged offence was in Feb 08!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys thanks for all your responses!:)

I will look into the HMCS enquiry and let you all know how I get on.

I have not heard further from Simplex since their reply to my "appeal" but I have now got a solicitors letter on the way to them...I will let you know their next move. I am just waiting for contact from Jack Russell. Has anyone had any more developments with Simplex.

• 1 month later...