No yellow lines but still got a ticket??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5692 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

About a month ago I got a ticket for parking outside my house on the curb. This was on a corner where there are white parking bays on the curb. but mine was behind the cars not in a white dotted box thingy (Not sure the proper name for them)

Now what I cant seem to understand is that all the way down the road cars are parked on the curb outside there houses but as mine was on a corner where they have them white boxes, I just parked behind them as there was no room. being no double yellow lines or anything I thought this waas fine.

Do I have a fair case to state that all the other cars along the road are parked on the pavement regardless with and without white boxes?

Also I know who gave the ticket!! Its two women in a little smart car who have a rep where I live for being jobsworth trouble makers.

Would need to see pics Willie. descriptions never can quite do it justice.

would also be useful to see the PCN - ALL of it, Maybe flawed and not got a Greenwich one in my collection.

-