Mckenzie hall

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5707 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello :)

I received a post card from this company saying they have reason to believe i live at this address and if i do please contact them immediately. and if they have the wrong address to ring and let them know. I threw this in the bin.. i saw it as them fishing.

Now received another letter saying they know for a fact i live there, because they got my details from a credit reference agency. none of my current lenders have this address.. and i have never applied for credit here.

Any ideas how to deal with this now? thanks :)

hello :) thanks ;)

the letter doesn't state what the debt is for. i owe loans, catalogues and credit cards. It just states they found me via a credit reference agency.. and working on behalf of their client. but it doesnt state who it is or the amount i owe just to ring them.

they included a return envelope with a p.o box address:???:

do not reply to them. they have at the moment broken 1 law at least because they must put what the debt is for.MUCK ALL are like this they never learn.it is just scare tactics in the hope that you will contact them as you said in your 1st thread they are just fishing DO NOT GRAB THE HOOK.

Someone with more knowledge(or schooling my spelling bad )will be along shortly i'm sure. but do not worry MUCK ALL as the name sergest field and cows full of :eek:

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS

oh right. thanks for your replies. i thought it was a bit weird saying from a credit reference agency. some of my debt i took out around 4-5 years ago and stopped paying between 18 months-2 years.

In that case, ut would not be Stat barred.

I would just sit on it for a while.

If they knew for sure that you were the person they were looking for, then they would have sent out a letter stating who and what the debt was for.

Chances are they have checked the electoral register and sent the same card to lots of people with your name.

If and when they send the correct paperwork to you should then consider sending them a request for your CCA's (consumer credit agreements), but at this stage I don't think you should be too worried.

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR