Robinson Way & Co.....

Chard76
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5685 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How do folks, already been on reclaiming charges threads, won on NatWest, A&L still pending so thought i'd try and sort out Robinson Way.

the gist of it is...... (sorry if its long but please bear with it)

i had a NatWest loan in 2004 for £3,000 was making payments as agreed monthly no problem, was living with then g/f in a 3 bed house all was good, me and then g/f split up leaving me in said house paying all bills etc on my own. In 2005 i missed 1 payment, i contacted them to tell them the reason and that i was trying to sort out my finances, unfortunatly i missed another payment and also lost the house as i could not afford to pay the rent on my own.

I recieved a phone call from them informing me that because i had missed 2 payments i was now in default and could poss face court action (at the time i was already in a bad state of mind with splitting up with my g/f and then losing the house) i was then told over the phone that i could have a high risk refinance loan which would stop any court procedings and lower my monthly payments, great i thought so i went with it.

My new loan total now was £8,000 none of which i saw as it paid of my original loan (inc interest and loan insurance) and included loan protection for this one costing £2,000.

I made my payments every month like clock work no problem, its now 2007 and i've got my charges back after 12 months of letters for £3,000 which went against my loan so now i owed £4,000.

I contacted NatWest and asked them if they could send me a statement of the figure i owed and asked for a new payment plan to pay it off quicker "no problem" they told me....... a month went by and nothing so i phoned them again asking for the new payment plan...... a 2nd month went by and still nothing so i phoned them again, "yes sorry we will send it to you" then another month goe's by and its now 2008 i get a phone call from a DCA in scotland the usual questions but was very rude to me (wont go into detail) told them where to go as NatWest had not informed me of any such DCA. never heard a thing from them again...... then....... ROBBIN ****!!! same old letters phone calls etc that i've seen on the threads.

My main concerns are that NatWest have never told me about my loan going to a DCA and i was wondering as the loan was defaulted due to 2 missed payments can i get the £2,000 insurance removed from the loan amount thus taking the amount i owe down to £2,000?

Sorry to of gone on a bit folks but want to let you know the full scope of things :D any advice greatfully recieved ;) ;)

Edited by Chard76
missed information

NatWest settled in full :D now is the time for A&L

[/url]

AlienVsPredator.jpg

NatWest Vs Chard

If you didn't request the PPI then you can claim to have the charges removed.

It sounds very much as if they shouldn't have given you the loan in the first place as it's a no no asking someone to take further credit to clear a debt.

The rule of thumb with these "people" is not to speak to them on the phone at all, refuse to enter into any communications which aren't in writing, refuse to anser their security questions and insist "in writing only" then hang up.

You could try requesting the CCA although with it being a relatively recent loan they probably will be able to produce it

cheers spamheed,

i'm 99.9999999999% sure that at the time they told me i could only have the loan if i had the ppi, but not too sure that as the "loan" is now with such a "professional company" as RW&C and as it was taken out a few years ago where i stand with having the ppi cancelled??

as for the the phone calls i phoned them a few times to make payments (approx £400 to date) and the cheeky sods phoned me back even though i never gave them a contact number, so i asked them were they got the number from.......silence........ then i told them it was a friends mob that i had borrowed and it was a protected number and they are breaking the law by contacting me via it, first part being porkies ;) they tried to phone me numerous times again but i recognised the number and didn't answer but got fed up and answered as my "friend" informing them this was "my" number and that i had lent the phone to "chard" then informed them that if they contacted this phone again i would take them to court for breaching ofcom rules and regs :D no calls since lol!!

NatWest settled in full :D now is the time for A&L

[/url]

AlienVsPredator.jpg

NatWest Vs Chard

I would SAR Natwest for a complete run down on this.

It seems you have been missold PPI and the loan.

I would also request a detailed breakdown of all payments from the date of the original loan, how it was refinanced, what payments have been paid since the refinance and any charges on the account.

They I would get a few cold beers and try to work out what mess Natwest have dropped you in.

JOgs

• Haha 1

helllo chard,

Please see these links ref mis-selling PPI......

For claims before 2005 and the FSA ruling from which campaign

How to tell if you’ve been mis-sold PPI

Quick check: were you mis-sold? - How to tell if you’ve been mis-sold PPI

The SAR template is here.....

Full S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) for ppi

hope you find this useful;)

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

Hello chard,

If you consider you have a case of mis-selling of PPI and the SAR does not get what you require just post and I should be able to help a little more;) I have a long thread on PPI forum and three complaints with the FOS one with the ICO, OFT, FSA and BBA so if it complaints you need to file just shout.:)

aa

• Haha 1

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.