"The letter" regarding libel case

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5638 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite often wax extremely lyrical about things.

But I always make sure that I know the facts, first!

It's very easy to criticise others when you don't know what you are talking about.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

I think it fair to say that there is 'no smoke without fire', if Karn did not genuinely feel that her character has been besmirched then why commence proceedings.

What a twazzle. For some reason he returns just to cause an argument.

I think it unfair of BW for blowing this off as 'much ado about nothing' and from what I can see any aggression is sadly mostly one way and from this site.
16379_white_person_with_a_red_head_attached_to_an_onoff_switch_lever_crouching_over_and_struggling_to_turn_the_switch_on.jpg

IMHO BF and Dave should apologise and bring the matter to a close.
They have NEVER asked for an opinion, so why do you think anybody cares about yours.

Asking for funding in what is purely a personal matter is not something I can support. If the attack were from an organisation seeking to close CAG down then I'd be swift in writing a chq.
Need a pen ?

Set up a meeting buy Sharon lunch and then apologise. Job done everyone move on.
Let ME cook it.

Oh dear here we go again :rolleyes: If I was Bank Fodder I would be starting to get a bit ****ed off with this trial by forum.

The people involved know whats happening and thats enough.

I second that emotion.........Now Put up people, or SHUT UP.

It's very easy to criticise others when you don't know what you are talking about.

Unfortunately, some always will.

I find it sad how easily some people forget what they have gained from this site.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

We have nearly 200,000 registered users, who all seem to have an opinion, but the truth is that no more than a couple of dozen users know the whole story.

When it occurred, I was a mere Site Helper so was not a party to the whole facts. Since then, as a moderator I have learned a bit more about it, but by no means all of it.

As Bookie said, earlier in the thread, the action was NOT brought by the LB site, it was brought by one person who happens to be associated with that site....... There is a difference.

When I see some of the comments in this thread, I begin to wonder where the loyalties of the posters lie.

[EDIT]

Some of the posts are very reminiscent of "Lord Haw-Haw" during WW2.

(Google if you don't know). I will not name names, but but we all know which side we are really on.

Rant over.

Edited by alanfromderby

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

My point is made just with this one post, unnecessary name calling and banal rhetoric.:rolleyes:

I said on another thread I'm not having a pop, I did not return for an argument as this implies I have been away, which I haven't and I'm not:p

I am entitled to an opinion until the time my membership of this forum is removed.

When it comes to the running of this site, I will support CAG, Dave, Marc and the site helpers I think worthy. I see no merit in getting involved in something that should be a private affair

I do not like the way that posters are vilified by those that think themselves clever just because they disagree with their point of view.:cool:

I think I'll choose neither options of 'put up or shut up' thanks.:wink:

What a twazzle. For some reason he returns just to cause an argument.

16379_white_person_with_a_red_head_attached_to_an_onoff_switch_lever_crouching_over_and_struggling_to_turn_the_switch_on.jpg

They have NEVER asked for an opinion, so why do you think anybody cares about yours.

Need a pen ?

Let ME cook it.

I second that emotion.........Now Put up people, or SHUT UP.

Unfortunately, some always will.

I find it sad how easily some people forget what they have gained from this site.

I'm not an expert so check everything I tell you, however click me scales if I've been useful.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

There is no freemasonry like the freemasonry of Golf

NEVER TALK TO A ---D.C.A ON THE TELE[PHONE

GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING

IF YOUR NEW **PLEASE READ**

DUMMIES GUIDE TO THE FORUMS

CAN`T FIND WHAT YOU WANT?-FULL- A-Z INDEX

TEMPLATES

PLEASE DONATE TO CAG ,EVERY LITTLE HELPS

--------------------------------

Any Advice given by me is based on solely on my experiance or opnion. I have no Legal background.

If i have helped in any way please feel free to click my scales

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

Thank You blue4ever:grin:

It's already happening. members being moderated when they haven't broken site rules. A crap moderation policy, unfair application of the policy, no way of appeal.

No members are moderated unless they have broken site rules.

The moderation policy is just fine thanks.

Never is moderation unfairly applied intentionally.

We have a very good appeal system in place.

Please read the following before posting again.

It's already happening. members being moderated when they haven't broken site rules. A crap moderation policy, unfair application of the policy, no way of appeal.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

No members are moderated unless they have broken site rules.

The moderation policy is just fine thanks.

Never is moderation unfairly applied intentionally.

We have a very good appeal system in place.

Please read the following before posting again.

Moderation policy may be as you say, from painful experience I can't agree with your comment on rights of appeal.:p

I'm not an expert so check everything I tell you, however click me scales if I've been useful.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

IMO all this post is intended to do is inflame and should be removed.

Conar i think sod'em posted that because he's bored now with people joining the site just to inflame and cause trouble

Just my reading on it ;)

If that is indeed the case, I apologise to the worthy site member :lol:

now, now dear children - i turn my back for a second and you all start scrapping again......

i thought this old chestnut was worn out last month...........

it's none of my business (and most everything else is!)

so i will not be stirring - i will just get on with the business at hand and also add my bits of other stuff to the bear garden -

anyone else want to play?

now, now dear children - i turn my back for a second and you all start scrapping again......

i thought this old chestnut was worn out last month...........

it's none of my business (and most everything else is!)

so i will not be stirring - i will just get on with the business at hand and also add my bits of other stuff to the bear garden -

anyone else want to play?

hello Latty.

good to see you... hows things :D

hiya crushy (my secret lover!), things are good - just applied for my 58 pence back from icesave (plus interest!),

haven't been keeping up much - so it's just the cheerleading section for me -

hope you are too crunched by this credit crunchy thingy going on!

i just hope people are ok - cuz the same people who benefit from this site are probably the same ones who are looking down the barrel of the repossesion gun. wish i could wave a magic wand and help people out.

don't want to sound like x factor hopefuls but i have two friends who are battling breast cancer at the moment - and one has missed 3 mortgage payments and is in grave danger of loosing her home.

sort of puts a lot of this crap (sorry!!!!) into perspective.

you take care, big guy - you know i love ya!

mama lattie

Hi Lateralus, is your friend getting help with the repossession problem?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

don't know - i will find out tomorrow

i know she only worked less than 16 hrs before her surgery and has now been off for 16 weeks and isn't getting anything.

i hadn't been in touch lately and only found out when putting other friend in touch with her to answer some questions about second friend's surgery coming up on the 27th about her missing payments. was going to ring tomorrow and try to get a fuller picture -

i will post again when i know more - thanks for caring