Jadest v's lloyds

jadest
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6374 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hang on in there, Jadest. Is there a friend who can write things in for you?

C

29 March 2006 Data Protection Act Request sent for ac 1 (then she got a bit distracted but got another charge so...)

27 May Prelim letter sent for ac 1

27 May Data Protection Act Request sent for ac 2 & 3

21 June Prelim Letter sent for 2 & 3

14 July LBA sent with schedule for ac 1 & 2 & 3

7 August MCO filed – defence expected 10 September

11 September defence filed - signed Sean Copping

12 September AQ form received

18th September AQ sent back to Lambeth Court and copy sent to solicitors both recorded delivery

13th Feb 2007 Court Date Set

15th Feb Reclaimed Money is in my bank Account

Cat's opinions are those of a nurse and most definitely, definitely not those of an accountant or solicitor, although she was always quite good at sums and elocution.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jadest,

GaryH said in another thread that its a good idea to be writing to OFT because they should be sorting all this out with the banks and not us. He was suggesting we should also be writing to our MPs. Apparently there are templates on this site but I haven't seen them yet. I hope all is well otherwise,

Cat

29 March 2006 Data Protection Act Request sent for ac 1 (then she got a bit distracted but got another charge so...)

18th September AQ sent back to Lambeth Court and copy sent to solicitors both recorded delivery

Cat's opinions are those of a nurse and most definitely, definitely not those of an accountant or solicitor, although she was always quite good at sums and elocution.

Hi Jadest,

I am back with my parents at the really slow computer for the weekend so I wil attempt to make suggestions for your contact with the solicitors in a few days but I bet you will get a response from others on here before then.

I would like to add that I am concerned that this claim may be going to my head as I am startinting to dream about you, Saj and GaryH - You and Saj look like your avitars but GaryH looks like a santa sat on a cloud - very worrying.

Best wishes and apologies for not being more constructive straight away,

Cat

• Confused 1

Hiyall,

If a case gets resolved through the mercantile court, ending up in decision say, similar to the credit card situation where the recommendation was for a max charge of £12, would that mean that we would all be limited to claiming back each of the charges minus that amount? I hope my question makes sense...

Bye for now,

Cat

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jadest, Just to let let you know I'm still here but have very very reduced access to computer so I will catch up from time to time.

Cat

Great letter.

C

Hi Jules,

Have you put your information in a letter to them (about needing a little time to pay them and the details). If not, do and get it to them quickly - maybe fax. Keep a copy. I cant see how they will have much of a case if you can show you tried to conduct proceedings reasonably.

Best wishes,

Cat

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jules, I don't know the answer but I dont have one either. Can anyone advise please? Cat