Reporting creditors/DCAs to Trading Standards

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5702 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Am I right in thinking I can report creditors/DCAs to the Trading Standards office if they fail to produce either a CCA or SAR after the legal length of time?

If so, does anyone know the address to which I should file the report? And are there any template letters available anywhere?

Many thanks.

Trading Standards Central - Trading Standards and Consumer Protection information for the UK

As the link says this is for trading standards u need to pu your postcode in and that will find the nearest TS to you.

You can report for no cca reply but for SAR i would guess it it the ICO whose website is here Information Commissioner's Office - ICO

dont quote me on the Sar tho as i have never had to complain about that

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

yes but i did not know if u could also complain to TS aswell about it

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I had a chat with my local TS officer regarding some issues, Anything to do with SAR requests or section 10 notices have to be dealt with the ICO. TS won't get involved about that but will if it's anything to do with the enterprise act or the new Reg's.

The reason i said that was because some ppl dont bother CCAing a company they just SAR them as a CCA is ment to be part of a SAR.