welcome car vt defaut

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5688 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there . i arranged with welcome to vt my car 9 months early as i am getting a company car . i was told not to make any more payments untill after the car had been taken , then i should ring my local welcome office to set up an arrangement to repay the 9 mnths i had left untill the 1/2 way point of the hp .to be honest everything went really well untill i recieved a call from my local welcome office saying i needed to pay 590 now or i would be defaulting . i explained what i had been told she just kept pushing for a payment . i told her i was expecting to pay my normal monthly payments only to another dept . she said after midnight i am in default and it will go on my credit report . what do i do ?????:-?

hi hankster and welcome

with this , i smell another con by welcome

to be frank, you cant vt a vehicle if there are arrears on the account. welcome know this, that was why they said to stop payments.

dont worry about there threats, its the end of the month and they are trying to reach targets. they have to issue a default notice first and give you the oppertunity to rectify the ammount.

first question, can you repay the arrears

Welcome have taken the car, it has been collected and taken to auction, this proves then that i was not in arrears at the time of my VT they sent me a breakdown/statement explaining what i had left to pay (9 months + 275 in repairs(i disputed this as the car courrier told me they sell as seen at auction and never carry out any works as picked up by the rac checks))i never recieved any thing in writing telling me to stop paying just verbally over the phone

going back to the arrears all i wanted to do was set up a new payment to pay off the 9 months i knew i had to pay . when i got rid of the car its cheaper not having to pay road tax petrol insurance i didnt know i was going to be in arrears

hi hankster

need to get this correct, so please be honest

when they took the car, were you in arrears and you never received any sort of default notice

to confirm also, you had an rac check ref the vt

this is starting to sound like the last thread i delt with

thats fine

thats all i neded to know

the balls now in your court

the problem with welcome is that the whole company is so fractured, the left dont know the right

do you have any correspondents from welcome besides the rac, it all helps, but no worry, this can be sorted

give me a few days and ill do a letter for you to put welcome in there place

to cover all the basis hankster, send welcome an S.A.R - (Subject Access Request), this will cost ten pounds but will give you every thing welcome have on you

its more ammo, the sooner you get it the better

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155529-r-subject-access-request.html

just ammend for welcome