Car On Finance but have problems

ltunstall
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5694 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Ive believe that i have been mis lead when i purchased a car recently. Ive got the car on finance. Ive wrote letter to the dealership and finance companys.as i want to return the car.

what rights to i have with the car being on finance. and whats the role of the finance company now ive lodged a complaint. Do they fight this case for me? or do they contact the dealership?

what happens next

Well i was told when i brought the car that the bonnet and sill had been resprayed due to stone chips, after a week or so it became clear that a few panels were different colours. It then turned out the car had a full front end respray by the main dealer before it was sent to the garage where i brought it.

the bonnet now has been sprayed 3 times after paint has peeled off and its now got to go in again as its happened again. and there are now masking marks etc where they have tried to rectifiy the problems

ive had the car 7 months now and still having problems with paintwork and colour mis match. But if id have known the car has been respayed i wouldnt have bought it and its becuase of this im having problems with the paintwork.

ive believe that i have given them enough time to rectifiy the problem ive wrote to the finance company

so just need to know what they are supposed to do know as technincally they own the car

ive been complaining to the dealer since ive had the car, but ive not sent off the letter till about month 7 and ive been told that it makes it harder to get anything done. But i didnt find out that the car had a front end resprayed until a several months after buying the car

i feel that the finance company will just direct you back to the delarship, but being a major company, you may get lucky

your complaint is with the dealarship

i feel you have left it to long but you will have more comments on the matter

maybe a call to trading standard for advice would be a good idea for advice