Complain about rude Aircrew - do we dare?

Guest Old_andrew2018
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I bet the problem on the outbound flight was to do with the little girl not wanting to sit in her seat with the belt on (understandable if she was upset, ears hurting etc) I have experianced this myself and as understanding as the cabin crew were they explained that there was no-way I could hold my son on my lap as he was over 2 he HAD to sit in his seat for landing, difficult when your child is fussing! It is for their and your safety. Looks like this one got a bit blown out of proportion!

Thats really bad, I really find it hard to believe that these trolley dollies have so much power when on the min wage, shocking really.

I am not a member of cabin crew, however I can only assume there aren't any on this forum, as surely one of them would've pulled you for that post! I totally agree that the member of staff in question acted totally inappropriately, and have the utmost sympathy for the family in the story, but I also know that cabin crew find the term 'trolley dolly' offensive, and I also don't see what their wage has to do with how much 'power' they should have!

Sorry for detracting from the OP's original post, I sincerely hope you get everything sorted, but duderoo - that post makes you sound rather pompous and arrogant, which I'm sure was not the desired effect.

I'm starting to find that 'zero tolerance' policies are being abused as a cover for poor service and to deny customers the right to be heard.

My local Royal Mail collection office has four signs restating the 'zero tolerance policy' (a meaningless term anyway). Last time I collected something there was £1.06 to pay: the guy had a go at me for paying with a £10 note because the £1.06 was an awkward amount to give change for. If I had dared point out that Royal Mail set the price, not me, they apparently would have banned me and stolen my property if the signs are to be believed. The signs turned out to be a good indicator of poor staff attitude.

Post by me are intended as a discussion of the issues involved, as these are of general interest to me and others on the forum. Although it is hoped such discussion will be of use to readers, before exposing yourself to risk of loss you should not rely on any principles discussed without confirming the situation with a qualified person.

• 2 months later...

For some reason.....and i am still trying to fiqure it out. These so called 'Trolly Dolly's' Well they do push tolleys around and wear foundation so thick (i think to cover their awful skin,because "all that stale air plays havoc with my skin")do think they are 'God' (maybe its something to do with being so high up)and i can honestly say i have never met a nice one. The ones i have met always seem to be spoiling for a fight.(I think it is because they spend so much time cooped up in such a confined space),it must bring out the worst in them. And they all act so robotic!!!....We are first shown the safety rules...(they must be so p@ss@ed of by having to do this!!!! Then the trolly....Yes that drolly and the lovely duty frees....Then the lunch/dinner trolly...Then the duty free trolly...Then we land........And they do this EVERYDAY.........sometimes 2/4 times a day!!! They must be really p@@sed off!!!! I know i would be. They need a bl@Ody wage rise........Just for the sheer mental exhaustion of it all!!