capital one charges

coolbee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5734 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all need advice had a heart attack could not keep up to min payments told cap one to cancel card 200 limit and would try and pay it off when started back at work but they have not and kept charging me late payment and over limit fees now i owe them over 500 pounds which is 300pounds in charges i told them my problem but said they will carry on charging me any help please

Hi CB

You will need to send your sar requesting your data (statements) if you do not have these already, you will need to enclose a £10.00 cheque, this takes upto 40 days, ihave given you the link for the letter, always send recorded delivery and keep copeis of all correspondance you send,

1. Data Protection Act, Subject Access Request letter - List of charges

Tilly

Hi Coolbee,

Hope you are felling better now.

CapOne are one of the easiest to deal with, so don't worry to much.

You really have two choices, request your CCA (to see if they have a valid agreement they can enforce) OR reclaim all the unfair charges on your account, this will pay off the £200 and leave you will some spending money for christmas. (IMO this is the way for you to go)

If you do not have a full set of Account Statements, send CapOne a SAR

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/516-1-data-protection-act.html

Enclose a £10 Postal Order.

One you have received your statements and have worked out the charges, send this letter

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/671-2-letter-preliminary-approach.html

Any probs, just shout.

JOgs