what exactly is happening at the minute?

undercover
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5707 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i dont understand what is happening,

i have claimed money back in the past, can we still successfully claim now?

i have a claim against nationwide, they have added £300 of charges because i went overdrawn a year or so back...

please let me know if i will acheve anything by sending them the letters???

Dave

Guest Old_andrew2018

Hello Dave,

Yes you can claim, however if it is related to bank charges expect it to be stayed once you get to the court stage.

Edited by old_andrew2007

Hello Dave,

Yes you can claim, however if it is related to bank charges expect it to be tayed once you get to the court stage.

last time i sent two letters for my bank charges, then they wrote to me saying they'd pay me a %age of the money, which i took,

what do you mean? do you mean i have to take this new case to court?

(its a different bank!)

sorry if im being dumb

Dave

Things have changed slightly in the last 12 months with the OFT case against several banks .... the FOS has placed a waiver on claims in that the banks dont have to activly deal with charges claims while the court case is ongoing however this shouldnt stop you starting your claim ...... and if you can afford to issue the N1 at your local County Court then your claim is in the system when the OFT case is concluded

Hope that helps

saint

so when the oft case is finished, and if the outcome is against us charging back against the banks, i will lose the money in the bank charges, and the cost of filing the n1 form, how much is the cost of filing the n1 form?

because then, the bank is going to hate me!!! and ill be XXX out of pocket from the cost of the N1