Yorkshire Tea - Nectar ? or Pond Water ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5701 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think you mean their marketing department

Yeah, I think I do too! :)

I have a friend who works there (oh what a blissful job that must be :roll:) and will pass on your comments together with any others that anyone cares to offer up.

I already wrote some time ago - got v.nice letter from v.nice man but not even a tea bag in appreciation of my interest & no signs of inspiration having hit the promotions team yet.

I tried the shortbread biscuits...'T' shaped of course...

Oooo....yes! They're delicious, the ginger ones are even better but not keen on oat & honey.

Tell your friend Paintball, they're getting all this publicity on CAG for nothing - what about them taking up Spiceskull's idea? ;)

Edited by foolishgirl
typo

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

It's REALLY nice Lula (honestly)....it's just like a fruit loaf....(but nicer)

Hmmm, I'm going to make one tomorrow :)

Oooo....yes! They're delicious, the ginger ones are even better but not keen on oat & honey.

Tell your friend Paintball, they're getting all this publicity on CAG for nothing - what about them taking up Spiceskull's idea? ;)

OK pet, will do :-D I think 'Little Betty's' in York will do nicely .. you been there yet?

I think 'Little Betty's' in York will do nicely .. you been there yet?

Certainly have! I'm (unfortunately) old enough to remember Betty long before she became Taylor but it's Betty's, Harrogate for me every time - oh, & RHS Harlow Carr isn't bad either, v. civilised for the grannies!

Edited by foolishgirl
error

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

It's simple - they are not interested...yet...because the Spicey one has not gifted them with one of his wondrous letters yet...the Spicey one has been rather occupied of late, but he will get around to it one day...soon...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

but he will get around to it one day...soon...

Tha't OK Spicey, it'll give us all chance to work up an appetite!! :)

It's simple - they are not interested...yet...because the Spicey one has not gifted them with one of his wondrous letters yet...the Spicey one has been rather occupied of late, but he will get around to it one day...soon...

Spicey pet, you can delegate that to me ;)

Tha't OK Spicey, it'll give us all chance to work up an appetite!! :)

Yep, and sort out a CAG meet at Little Betty's lol xx

Spicey pet, you can delegate that to me
Okay...flower, worrevah ye say, like...
Yep, and sort out a CAG meet at Little Betty's lol xx
Hmmm, is Betty really so reduced in stature that they had to rename the entire establishment?

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Spicey pet, you can delegate that to me ;)

What a nice guy (gal?), Paintball! I'll watch this space....:)

Edited by foolishgirl
addition

I have my sweeteners with me. :-)

Surely, you're sweet enough! :)

You trying to stir it Lula?!! And I don't mean the tea! :)

ohhhhhhhhhhhh peeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrleeeeeeeeeeeeeeassssssssssse :D
I'll second that motion...