Welcome car finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5723 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im looking to get a car from welcome car finance ( have been in Germany for years so credit hard to come by ) before i dive in im just wondering whether people have any good experiences with them ? i have seen some bad threads about them but im wondering if they are value for money? appologies if this is in the wrong section.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i had no option really but to get a a car from welcome car finance (castleford) i need a car for my job so catch 22 really. I went there with a certain budget in mind. wcf said that they would allow me £92.50 pw for a car. I eventually (and reluctantly) chose a vw golf that was going for £12000 (parkers guide for a 04 plate was £6-8000) so straight away i am paying over the odds and getting hammered on apr. So for a 6 grand car im paying 14 grand. I cant believe these guys can actually legally get away with this. I declined all the ppi and maechanical protection plans as i would have been paying just over £300 pm. I have to admit these are definitely bottom feeders of the highest order. And if i didnt need a car so badly i would have told them (not so politely) where to poke it.