Parking Eye Penalty - Aldi Upminster

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5720 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A good question would be what happens when parking eye are run out of town?

Either clampers or on site attendants?

It may sound sad but I am going to keep my copy of the BPA guidelines in my car and if I park somewhere which is run by one of these PPCs I will be checking the signs etc.

I'm not paranoid, I know everyone is out to get me!

Quick update on the call back from Aldi.

They phoned on Sunday but as I couldn't prove I had been in the store and spent more than £30 they weren't interested.

It was worth a shot but I guess I'll just go back to plan A, ignore them until they go away!

They phoned on Sunday but as I couldn't prove I had been in the store and spent more than £30 they weren't interested.

What on earth has spending £30 in the store got to do with this parking invoice or not? Are they now suggesting you have to pay for your parking unless you spend a minimum amount in the store now? What if they don't have all the items you went in for in the first place so your spend is reduced? :-?

Edited by crem

I know, it is ridiculous! They said something about wanted to make sure the car park is used for geniune customers, but to be honest I switched off at that point, knowing that they weren't listening to a word I was saying.