HELP Needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5417 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey Lamma, you were involved in this one .. I recall you mentioning a few months ago "the last case CPS were involved in bit the buffers at mediation .. as you know we rejected mediation and went straight to the hearing".

As for pin1onu .. You have it all wrong again, those arguments were made/presented and still the PPC won.

I think Eddie069uk will be on later as when he left the building he mentioned putting the case on CAG, he was very bitter - Maybe he beleived that 'a good defence will always see of the PCC, as has been mentioned before on these forums".

As for Trapping, hardly lamma .. so he admitted to being the driver (as with others) .. but as you say this is really immaterial as they have lots of other hurdles they have to climb ... strange that the PPC always seems to win !! (Ok, The idiots at Excel and UKCPS aside - Which for the record apart from being a PPC, CPS (Perky company) has NO LINKS WITH AT ALL ;)).

I think a good result yet again - We would post on PePiPoo but they are too overly censored, anything that may interfere with their business model they quickly delete - I mean their 'eagles' constantly losing against 1 PPC :lol: - PRICELESS !!!

ahh, so the pepipoo challenge will be taken up forthwith then, that is good news... I agree with this post Help Needed To Defend Against Cps - FightBack Forums You will know when its my defense. I feel you have been unwise in calling EXCEL and UKCPS idiots, perky won't be selling much of his 'consultancy' there now will he. I still maintain that there is known connection between CPS and UKCPS, it was described to me as 'the Oldham connection'. So lets see the challenge taken up while you are on a roll. Perhaps an ego roll ?

He has moved onto G24 with his legal prowess anyway. Until they get fed of of the windbag and his crackpot legal theories. All that thread shows is that little if any help was offered. That is why the defence is pure ****e for want of a better word. But enough of that, I am trying to get 2 doctors to go to Wolverhampton. It seems there is a psychotic patient who needs sectioning. He belives his biggest critics are rival PPC bosses. You could not make it up.