Help with pay problems please.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5774 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am asking on behalf of some mates who work at a local shop. They have received their payslips but the amount they've been paid into the bank is below what it says on the payslips.

The company is saying the payslips are wrong and the amounts paid are correct and are issuing new payslips tomorrow. This is not the case, but the company who own the shop are adamant the pay is correct.

Any advice please?

They must be aware of their hourly pay and will be able to work out the correct payments themselves. They should do this and present it to the boss and again request they are paid the missing amount.

If he again refuses, they must take it further. He will not be able to sack them for taking it further as that would be unfair dismissal, assuming they are correct that is.

They've already done that but the company is still adamant its paid them correctly. I have seen the evidence and know the company are in the wrong. Who do they complain to ?

If they still won't pay after you have spoken to ACAS your eventual remedy would be claim to an ET.

...................................................................... [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Please post on a thread before sending a PM. My opinion's are not expressed as agent or representative of The Consumer Action Group. Always seek professional advice from a qualified legal adviser before acting. If I have helped you please feel free to click on the black star.[/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS] I am sorry that work means I don't get into the Employment Forum as often as I would like these days, but nonetheless I'll try to pop in when I can.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Red]'Venceremos' :wink:[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]