Possession Order 24 September TIA xxx

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5687 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very pleased things are looking up. I am also so chuffed that you are now managing to start your lives together at last. If things start off tough then that is a very solid foundation to begin with.

Good luck to you both

olives xx

Can only say the same all the best and happiness for future one more thing maybe-tune for you-tawnyowl:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your sentiments! :D Yes it does feel like we are truly starting our lives together and the sun's come out at last! (metaphorically speaking hee hee)

Just updating that not only are Natwest listening at last (on the strong advice of their solicitors who are not unsympathetic to our case hee hee) but Juliette has been offered a different mortgage which saves her quite a bit a month. Does beg the question why couldnt this have happened 6 months ago, but hey ho!

So just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL YOU LOVELY WONDERFUL HUMAN BEINGS!!!!!

And for anyone who has read this thread and is in the same position as we were. LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! Stay positive and take control and things may not turn out as bad as your fears would have you believe!

Love Gary and Juliette xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Gary & Juliette - I'm so pleased to hear things are going well for you now, you deserve it.

Also glad to hear that you found us helpful - that's always good to know :)

Take care

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive just read your story and i am really pleased everything has worked out for you. I am having big problems with natwest too, we went into arrears earlier this year after me going self employed and then becoming ill, anyway i spoke to them in may and they said they would add the arrears to the remaining term, they gave me a new monthly payment and i gave them new account number and date for them to take it out on, they didnt do this instead they sent us a default notice so i wrote to them explained everything, they sort of apologised and said they would change it, guess what it has never happened, they are still calling for the wrong amount at the wrong time of the month and yes some months the funds have not been there because its the wrong time, then 2 weeks ago we were sent a court date for a possession claim, i have written to them and their solicitors and have explained what has happened and that i think it is unfair that they have not given us a chance to pay off any arrears due them not doing what there were supposed to back in may, havent heard anything yet, any advise anyone?:mad:

Hi Wiccachic, can you start a new thread on this please, that way your posts won't get lost in this thread.

did you get anything in writing regarding adding the arrears to the end of the mortgage and the new payment amount?

Have your actually received court papers?

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.