[edited] Phone Menu

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5350 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

These are the definitions I have found

1. someone who spends a great deal of time reading
  2. a person who pays more attention to formal rules and book learning than they merit
  3. Any larva of a beetle or moth, which is injurious to books. Many species are known.

With 18000+ posts I assumed it was 1. rather than 3.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Bookie has been trolling about 18,618 times.

Desperate desperation.

Don't mind me.... just need a quick nap......

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ok you have a nice sleep.

Rock-a-bye baby, in the tree top

When the wind blows, the cradle will rock

When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall

And down will come baby, cradle and all

There you go even a lullaby for you

At last,took you long enough;)

not as long as some people it seems :rolleyes:

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Ok you have a nice sleep.

Rock-a-bye baby, in the tree top

When the wind blows, the cradle will rock

When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall

And down will come baby, cradle and all

There you go even a lullaby for you

Has your situation become that needy....bless. :)

To be clear, I was laughing my ass off @ how pathetic your posts have obviously needed to become.

Do carry on though...otherwise it may be constreud as your being incorrect is directly affecting your knowing you should shut up. :)

so much for freedom of speech.

I agree what you say over freedom of speech BBC ,it is a great thing :D

people are free to say what they like, but freedom of speech also means people will call you a w****r if someone behave like one ... it goes both ways ;)

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Thailand, I don't want to go anywhere near where this thread is going, what people have or have not done. We are moving to ground in which I said I would not go when I returned to CAG. When a thread starts going there, we miss the fact that others need advice and help. This thread is merely a sideshow/destraction from that.......and I see we have 2 "invisible" moderators watching the thread so I am sure they will decide what they want to do with the thread and action it. Good night to this thread and see you on Monday when it might be worth a calm read.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Has your situation become that needy....bless. :)

To be clear, I was laughing my ass off @ how pathetic your posts have obviously needed to become.

Do carry on though...otherwise it may be constreud as your being incorrect is directly affecting your knowing you should shut up. :)

No need to be personal is there :Cry:.

Didn't my lullaby work for you Thai my old mate

:eek:

What would my actual friends think of me if I befriended a fool like you! By the way, your child song was loverly.

This will, of course, go on all day...until YOU realise what a plonker you truely are.

Thailand, I don't want to go anywhere near where this thread is going, what people have or have not done. We are moving to ground in which I said I would not go when I returned to CAG. When a thread starts going there, we miss the fact that others need advice and help. This thread is merely a sideshow/destraction from that.......and I see we have 2 "invisible" moderators watching the thread so I am sure they will decide what they want to do with the thread and action it. Good night to this thread and see you on Monday when it might be worth a calm read.

LOL - you had typed what I was thinking! :D

I agree what you say over freedom of speech BBC ,it is a great thing :D

people are free to say what they like, but freedom of speech also means people will call you a w****r if someone behave like one ... it goes both ways ;)

I agree with you, but as the terms state no abuse or naughty language.

Well that's enough for me now, it's obvious that a few find the need to jump on my back, so really there is no point carrying on..

Site Team please remember this thread and the way that my posts old and new have been removed just because some one didn't like what i posted

BYE BYE

I agree with you, but as the terms state no abuse or naughty language.And no abuse or naught language was used .I just agreed with you and then stated a fact

Well that's enough for me now, it's obvious that a few find the need to jump on my back, so really there is no point carrying on..I think you have jumped on everything and anything that you could of possibly found.People have just used their free speech to respond , remember free speech that you was talking about before ?

Site Team please remember this thread and the way that my posts old and new have been removed just because some one didn't like what i posted

I am guessing that the site team have responded to the items that you yourself brought up , and I should imagine that they correctly started with your posts .How would it look if they reacted to your complaints and edited other people without them also editing you .. as you so rightly say ,same rules for everyone

BYE BYE

ooh I see you DID finally realise ;)

At last,took you long enough;)

doubts.

we should settle this the old fashioned way (Mud wrestling, 1st one naked loses)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

can I have my proper name back? ... shyte bag was surly only offensive to people with bowel problems :cool: and I feel the name suits me when I am in the mood :D

I can't see nothing wrong with name :confused:

You altered the original meaning not to cause offence, such as the word feck, that is used without problems..;)

How surprising that you don't find it offensive. :rolleyes:

It clearly is just plain rude (wouldn't bother me, but it likely would others).

In any case, BigbutIwillfindatechnicalitytoattempttogetsomethingright, you are still not convincing anyone you have a point.

Back to an earlier post of yours, about some words not being moderated, do you think there are enough site team who give up thier free time to read every post? Please stop trying to pick holes. If you keep digging, you aint going to unearth a stepladder.

so really there is no point carrying on..

BYE BYE

Make ya mind up.

You staying or going?

If you are indecisive,, press 1,,,or 2,,, maybe 3......perhaps 4...or come back later and try again? :p

In any case, BigbutIwillfindatechnicalitytoattempttogetsomethingright, you are still not convincing anyone you have a point.

Ok ThaicurrywillLandinmyLapcozi'mmoreconcernedfindingfaultsinBigButCutethanIamat eatingit.

As for your remark of site team not having time to check every post,they seem to have found the time to go through mine.

Site Team please explain, i know it wouldn't be coz i made an opinion which others differ with,as site team would remain neutral.

I will just wait for the Answer from Site Team now thanks, as the terms and conditions clearly reminds members about things such as Language etc etc, so being modded as you put it should not apply to one and not to others,included going through a members post history.;)

Hopefully they'll have more sense,and of course if that doesn't suit you, you could take your own advice:

BYE BYE