style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5745 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

For those of you that don't know...

I've been preparing a huge acrimonious Disciplinary Appeal for the last 6 weeks... I've finished it tonight, and the Hearing starts at 2pm tomorrow afternoon!

Fingers crossed then...!

:D

Oh good, i bet it's one of your finest pieces of work. Take no prisoners Dave, keep us posted.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Good luck Dave,

polish those shoes and iron that shirt and go and have fun :D

pete

And don't forget to wear trousers :p

Good luck, Go get em

OK, here we go then! It's been an extremely long day...!

Got up at 4:45 this morning! :eek: Real PPL will know that there should only be one 4 o'clock in the day!! But hey even at that time it was a beautiful sunny day already!!

Did my rounds in the City Centre and got back and finished for Noon... Spent the next hour producing 2 full photocopy sets of my file. At 2pm was advised they were running 30 minutes behind schedule... @ 2:30 we went in...! :-D

The woman hearing the appeal is a GM from another depot in Yorkshire. She was stand-offish from the word go and had an air of superiority about her. You could see from her facial reaction when I produced my file and gave her her pack of my case file that she was only there to tow the company line.

I spent the next 3 hours throwing everything I could at her just to spark a reaction. I accused Supervision and Management of fraud, of presenting falsified evidence, of committing criminal offences, of ignoring ACAS guidelines, of ignoring Company Procedure, of committing offences under the Postal Services Act..... Nothing, no reaction, no surprised comment, a few snide remarks which were reciprocated. Nothing but a straight face to 41 pages of statementised evidence and 13 pages of supporting documents.

After 3 & 1/4 hours I concluded my case with 8 precedents. I declared my case complete and she declared the meeting closed, and I would get a written judgement within a calendar month.

So... A bit of an anti-climax really..

But..... I'm sooooo worn out now that I don't care!!! :rolleyes:

Yep! But in the mean time I can report for Employment Tribunal...

I can always stop it if the Appeal goes our way.

Must say thanks to pinkduchess too for that voddy blue! :-)

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to update this! :oops:

Appeal was denied and the original decision upheld. A total whitewash really.

The matter has now been reported for Tribunal. The good thing being that i've already prepared the case and won't have to do it again. :)