This is not a CCA? HBOS credit card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5768 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Who is the collection agency thats dealing with the alleged debt? A copy of a current agreement is worth as much as used toilet paper. You will have to post the 'application form' up on here so people can check for the right terms, then you can get some answers and directions on how to respond :)

[CENTER][CENTER][B] Has this post helped you?[/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT][CENTER]If so please click on the scales!! [LEFT][B]<--------------------------------[/B] [/LEFT] [/CENTER] [/LEFT] [/CENTER]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So RBS has not passed it to a debt collection agency right?

Great for posting it, can you make it bigger - I cannot see anything thats written :(

[CENTER][CENTER][B] Has this post helped you?[/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT][CENTER]If so please click on the scales!! [LEFT][B]<--------------------------------[/B] [/LEFT] [/CENTER] [/LEFT] [/CENTER]

Haha, more like to try and bridge the gaps and find more sneaky, unlawful ways to go about business!

:(

Still no good I'm afraid, cannot read any of it... Make it humongous!

The picture is in photobucket, just needs to be made massive...

Did my previous post sound a bit sharp, sorry really was not meant how it sounded... :oops:

Good letter but personally I would keep it as short as possible and dont give all the goods away (why make it easy for them?)

You pretty much have them, let the game continue!!

My thoughts would be something like this (its your choice tho :) ):

Dear DCA,

I refer to your previous communication dated where you provided me with a copy of an application of which has been has been noted and kept for complete audit.

My request under statutory law was for a fully executed consumer credit agreement however the document sent does not satisfy the terms under the Consumer Credit Act (1974).

I'm sure you are more than aware of your timed obligation to honour this request however I must point out that failure will result in serious complaints being made to the relevant authorities.

I would also suggest that if you do not have the evidence as requested that you close the account and confirm this in writing.

I look forward to your provision of requested evidence and fully expect your due diligence in this matter.

Yours Faithfully

CS

• Haha 1

Hope you have changed your bank account since ;)

From what I can see, this is def an application form but not sure if it doubles as a CCA. If it does, I cannot see all the prescribed terms....

Can anyone else confirm please