Very Urgent Help Req PLEASE! - County Parking PCN Rec'vd.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5724 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do I need to write to them at this point, as I believe that you advise to tell them that it is "in dispute" so they are unable to take any of my possessions. However, it is not in dispute in reality as the PPC are not aware that I am not paying it are they?

No. The "in dispute" letter would be the one you send to the DCA telling them to send the charge back to their client. As you say this letter is from the PPC then you haven't had a letter from a DCA yet.

They are also threatening a second £10 admin charge if I dont pay, can they do this?

Of course they can! They can also threaten to eat your dog and paint your garden yellow. I am sure you would ignore these daft threats and you should ignore their £10 "admin charge" just the same.

Ideally I was going to write them a letter, advising of the law's/acts they are in breach of, also telling them to get lost (Harassment act) then tell them that any further letters received from them will result in me charging them £10 for each letter I have to reply with. Would anyone advise against this?

It depends how much time and effort you want to waste on them. The most time effective solution now is simply to place their junk mail neatly in a drawer for later use (if any).

tell them that it is "in dispute" so they are unable to take any of my possessions

They can't seize possessions unless they take you to court, you lose and you still refuse to pay.

I know County Parking and their paperwork. very 'out there' i.e. criminal in my view. You can very safely just ignore them till the cows come home. In court the judge would hand then a severe battering. They dare not risk it just like all the other 'out there' PPCs. Save your stamps, don't write and hope against all hope that they do issue real court papers - but they won't.

just got my ticket at huntington hospital parked in an unmarked bay, not in the carpark either, i shall be watching this and waiting for my company to forward it on so the fun can begin.

just going to ignore it for now as im not happy about the fact i was done 4 minutes after leaving the van.