AIC - !!! Scary

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5643 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

its been a while but today they've contacted me again via text (twice)

'My Name - your account is being actioned today. I can only stop this if you call at AIC immediately on my direct line 01412283017 (then my ref num)'

has anyone else recvd a text like this!

does anything come of it

they sit quiet for months then bam!

i still havent recvd a cca letter from them after i requested one.

if it goes to court, im just going to have to say what i've done, how they've spoke to me and what i've tried to offer them!!! just have to see what happens.

bloody company :(

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Anxious, what's happened in the uber professional land that is Allied/Any DCA is....they put it to the bottom of the TO DO tray when they got your CCA request, and now it has worked its way to the top again. hey presto, some monkey just starts chasing again without even reading it.

If you didn't Maroondevo's letter below, send it recorded delivery etc, wait until their time is up then start your formal complaints to all and sundry. If you did send it - start complaining - big time. Don't give them any leeway.

I would also ask them, in writing, for a copy of their complaints procedure. They are obliged to give you this - then follow it like a demon.

Formal Complaint

Dear Sir/Madam,

With reference to my previous letters, I wish to draw you attention to your company's lack of compliance with my legal request.

On **DATE** I made a formal request for a true signed agreement for the alleged account under consumer credit Act 1974 s77/8.

You have failed to comply with request, and as such the account entered default on **DATE**.

The document that you are obliged to send me is a true copy of the executed agreement that contained all of the prescribed terms, all other required terms and statutory notices and was signed by both your company and myself as defined in section 61(1) of CCA 74. If the executed agreement contained any reference to any other document, you are also obliged to send me a copy of that document.

As you may not be aware , failure to comply with this request within 12 working days renders the alleged debt UNENFORCEABLE in law. Furthermore, if this non-compliance continues for a further month then a summary, criminal offence is committed.

Furthermore you should be aware that a creditor is not permitted to take ANY action against an account whilst it remains in dispute.

The lack of a compliant credit agreement is a very clear dispute and as such the following applies.

* may not demand any payment on the account, nor am I obliged to offer any payment to you.

* may not add further interest or any charges to the account.

* may not pass the account to a third party.

* may not register any information in respect of the account with any credit reference agency.

* may not issue a default notice related to the account.

Therefore this account has become unenforceable at law.

Consequentially any legal action you pursue will be averred as both UNLAWFUL and VEXATIOUS.

After taking advice, I am of the opinion that your continued pursuit is in violation of the Administration of Justice Act 1970 section 40 as well as breaching a number of the OFT Collection Guidelines.

I reserve the right to report your actions to any such regulatory authorities as I see fit.

You have 14 days from receiving this letter to contact me with your intentions to resolve this matter which is now a formal complaint.

I hope that you will enter into a sincere dialogue with me about this matter and I am writing this letter to you on the assumption that you would prefer to do this than merely respond with standard letters and leaflets.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

I await your rapid response.

You have given them every opportunity - just start doing to them what they did to you now :D

Edited by Dipply75
OOPS

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

OOPS! don't post that letter yet! I have taken out the section about the criminal offence as that no longer applies :rolleyes: blonde moment, sorry!

Try this:

Formal Complaint

Dear Sir/Madam,

With reference to my previous letters, I wish to draw you attention to your company's lack of compliance with my legal request.

On **DATE** I made a formal request for a true signed agreement for the alleged account under consumer credit Act 1974 s77/8.

You have failed to comply with request, and as such the account entered default on **DATE**.

The document that you are obliged to send me is a true copy of the executed agreement that contained all of the prescribed terms, all other required terms and statutory notices and was signed by both your company and myself as defined in section 61(1) of CCA 74. If the executed agreement contained any reference to any other document, you are also obliged to send me a copy of that document.

As you may not be aware , failure to comply with this request within 12 working days renders the alleged debt UNENFORCEABLE in law.

Furthermore you should be aware that a creditor is not permitted to take ANY action against an account whilst it remains in dispute.

The lack of a compliant credit agreement is a very clear dispute and as such the following applies.

* may not demand any payment on the account, nor am I obliged to offer any payment to you.

* may not add further interest or any charges to the account.

* may not pass the account to a third party.

* may not register any information in respect of the account with any credit reference agency.

* may not issue a default notice related to the account.

Therefore this account has become unenforceable at law.

Consequentially any legal action you pursue will be averred as both UNLAWFUL and VEXATIOUS.

After taking advice, I am of the opinion that your continued pursuit is in violation of the Administration of Justice Act 1970 section 40 as well as breaching a number of the OFT Collection Guidelines.

I reserve the right to report your actions to any such regulatory authorities as I see fit.

You have 14 days from receiving this letter to contact me with your intentions to resolve this matter which is now a formal complaint.

I hope that you will enter into a sincere dialogue with me about this matter and I am writing this letter to you on the assumption that you would prefer to do this than merely respond with standard letters and leaflets.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

I await your rapid response.

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

its been a while but today they've contacted me again via text (twice)

'My Name - your account is being actioned today. I can only stop this if you call at AIC immediately on my direct line 01412283017 (then my ref num)'

has anyone else recvd a text like this!

does anything come of it

they sit quiet for months then bam!

i still havent recvd a cca letter from them after i requested one.

if it goes to court, im just going to have to say what i've done, how they've spoke to me and what i've tried to offer them!!! just have to see what happens.

bloody company :(

What the hell are these burger boys doing with your mobile number? That would do my crust in. That instantly warrants a verbal onslaught everytime one of these fudge packers rang :mad:

Get your number changed ASAP. A mobile phone is for your own personal use, not theirs.

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

Couldn't agree more N.P. LMFAO at how you put things :lol:

Just the facts Dipply! It`s bad enough when the empty heads ring ya house 8)

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

• 1 month later...

***Huge Update***

A week ago Lloyds TSB themselves sent me a letter! I contacted them (as them I do not mind but AIC I do)

They said that the debt company working on their behalf had not had any satisfactory payment from me!!!

So I stated my case and how they had treated me and how I couldnt believe a company as big as Lloyds were using a disgusting company like that! bla bla bla

Anyways my account is now out of AIC's hands and back with Lloyds, which to me is fine, I'm back to paying the £10 a month I was paying 8 months ago! which is all I wanted to do with AIC!

I know I havent managed to get away with clearing the debt but I'm happy with the outcome and I just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyones help on here, if not just for managing to calm me down when AIC were on my back :)

Thank you Thank you Thank you xxx

No probs, as long as your happy with the outcome.

I`ll never deal with a DCA. They are just a bunch of merceneries, in which case I might go down there with an Uzi and spray it around a bit, just like the Americans do ;)

N.P

Sound result, anxious :)

Glad you got it sorted.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Great news Anxious, just to know those cowboys are out of your hair :)

Umm, don't suppose Lloyds have managed to supply a CCA at all? :rolleyes:

Dipply75