BankFodder BankFodder

Freya

Any one work for whirlpool repairing fridge/freezers

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3452 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Here is a difficult one,

i bought a fridge/freezer 2 years ago on the 14 aug 2008. it has stopped working, and i ould like sainsburys to fix it under the sale of good act 1979 as i paid over £800 for it and it is reasonable to expect it to last for more than 2 years.

however service was operated for sainsbury's by drl limited, i keep getting passed to either company to deal with this who shall i pursue this with?

and is it reasonable to expect a 800 quid fridge frezzer to last more than 2 years? under the sale of good act. It was a whirlpool fridge freezer side by side

Hi,

I work for DRL Limited, and I am sorry to hear about the problems you have been having.

Although we no longer run the white goods side of Sainsbury's business, we do still offer help and advice to any customers who brough through Sainsbury's when this was under our control. If you email the following address, we will offer you all the help and advice we can.

Oldsainsburyskitchenappliancesorders@drllimited.co.uk

Hope this helps!