Euro Car Park ticket valid?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5843 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, so glad I found this forum!

Yesterday, I recieved a ticket from Euro Car Parks. At first I felt it was very official, but then upon closer inspection, realised it didnt look so.

The guy who issued it didnt fill anything out on the ticket! Its just all blank!? :o Is this valid?

Cheers

I'm not gonna pay it anyway mate, I was driving but I borrowed my dad's car so he's just gonna say it wasnt him.

Was just curious if it is valid if no info has been filled in

There is no set of rules for the correct way to fill in private parking ticket or more correctly invoice. If they make a mistake they can simply re-issue the invoice with the corrected details.

What the lack of details does is make it harder to prove that the alleged breach of contract took place.

Penalty Charge Notices issued by Councils have a format laid out and if a mistake is made they can only cancel the PCN and not re-issue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------