Is there any legal requirement to give companies full details of income v expenditure

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5866 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Just wondered if anyone could clarify this?

I have been able to make sensible payment arrangements with some companies without the need to give full income and expenditure details.

Yet I have two companies that wont make a payment arrangement with me until I "lay myself bare" so to speak.

I find this quite intimidating. Does it state anywhere that these details have to be given, is it breach of the Human Rights Act which gives a Right to Privacy???

Would be interested in your comments

hi prmm

which companies are they ? and what are the alledged debts for ? bank a/c, credit card, loan ?

Regards

vselym

"Every day, and in every way, i'm getting better and better" - Chief Inspector Dreyfus

Hi prmm

write to them detailing your payment schedule and enclosing the first installment, send it recorded/special delivery

put the ball back in their court and see what they reply with, if it does escalate then you will be in a better position to defend yourself as youve sought to address the issue and not buried your head

Regards

vselym

"Every day, and in every way, i'm getting better and better" - Chief Inspector Dreyfus