private parking tickets

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5726 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would agree that the term "perky" has widened to cover PPCs who seem overly confident of their legal position and who post undefended or poorly defended judgements as some sort of landmark decision in favour of PPCs. No doubt "perky" in one of his no doubt many guises will be back on soon to tell us of another landmark victory and we will all listen with deaf ears. To be honest it would do "perky" and the other PPC posters no harm if they debated the position reasonably and without the strident tone and false confidence that they often show. Then others might listen and be prepared to engage in the debate.

I would agree with Geronimoman but it does appear that as soon as a site suspects a perky (the person or the entity) they close the account so this fuels the silly ids.

it looks like perky (under his id) has not posted for months .. Well I got to page 22 on here and stopped looking, so absent other evidence he has not.

Maybe an admin should have policy of allowing perkys if they are open about their side of the fence.

it looks like perky (under his id) has not posted for months .. Well I got to page 22 on here and stopped looking, so absent other evidence he has not.

Which part of "he was banned" are you having a problem with?In the new spirit of openness, can I ask you to tell us what your angle is? All your posts so far are pro-PPC. You discuss a case in another thread which is discussed in Perky's website, using more or less the same arguments. Tell us why this area has such fascination for you and no doubt people will be less suspicious as to your motives.

My angle is I originally joined this site as I received a parking ticket from Glasgow City Council for parking in Houldsworth Street on double yellow lines and I wanted to check it was legal.

whilst researching I came across the case on private parking, saw a number of people asking questions about Scotland, no person seemed to advise on Scotland so I posted what i found .. On the same day I also paid my ticket to council (but that's a different story)

I am a strong beleive in free speech and everyone should have a right to reply even if their views differ from the majority

So that's my history, what about u geronimoman ?

Nothing on Companies House for CPS.

Now Combined Parking Solutions could be just a trading name of Perky, i.e. unlimited liability.

Now that is interesting.. I would suggest anyone who has an invoice from CPS writes to the DVLA and asks for a copy of the request they made for the RK details. this will also provide the evidence of contract with the landowner. The PPC also has to supply the DVLA with the Data Protection Register registration number. That would be very revealing for CPS tickets I think..I wonder what registration at the ICO was used and who it actually points to ? seems they may have transmitted data 'outside the boundaries' of the Act... and unlimited liability too...

IIRC form V888/2 is the one they use to make the request and the last time I looked the DVLA documentation makes it very clear that as the RK you can request and receive all the relevant information.

has anyone done this already for a CPS invoice ?

(this request to the DVLA for all the details is probably a good thing for anyone who gets a PPC invoice to do if they are going to fight a bit)

Lamma, PPC Buster

Have a look at this thread here. Its quite relevant to the discussion.

And then have a look at this one. Particularly post 12.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right enough I cannot see any DPA listing for CPS, checked against trading name and postcode. I find it hard to believe that perky would be dumb enough to operate without such a registration. It does appear that more checks with the ICO and/or DVLA will be necessary to confirm one way or the other.

Funny that, "scottish" mark how you found Perky's DP registration within 2 seconds. Add that to your continuing attempts to publicise some unimportant Oldham case which are now becoming laughable (I'd now wager my life it involves CPS - let's see if that pans out when you or "perky" post back - no doubt following another great victory in the annals of PPC cases) and your lack of condemnation of the personal attacks on Perky's website makes me think you are indeed in the "Wolverhampton" part of Scotland.

you fool geronimoman.

Anyone who asks a question is a perky or even perky, instead of throwing allegations why not have something to back it up with.

As for finding perky listing, its not difficult just goto the ico website and put in the surname as posted by another member. We know his name is mike and there is no mikes listed only 2 michaels.. Click on the name and it appears.

The links above state its a partnership so any reg with the ico would be personal

Its not rocket science

• 3 months later...

Hi..regarding post no 43

Long time no post...

Just thought I should let you know how I am getting on. Received last letter regarding Lidl parking charges at the end of June.

These were from a debt recovery co...who were threatening to send an Outside field agent to my house if I didn't pay up within three days.

I sent the draft reply from the sticky -the debt is in dispute and warning about harrassment ...haven't heard from them since...have been away so there is always the chance that they have been here when I wasn't ...but if they did they didn't leave a card or anything...

Thanks to everyone for their help and advice

Will keep you posted if I hear anything else...have now got a problem with another PPC...but will start a new thread about it

Hi unlucky67,

Thanks for getting back to us. We can firmly put TPS parking solutions in the "no cahones" camp where legal action is concerned.

So far only 1 company in the "got cahones but no brains" camp, no prizes for guessing which one.

So far only 1 company in the "got cahones but no brains" camp, no prizes for guessing which one.

Don't tell me how you know that. You just do!

Am I right? :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------