When they have no documents - you wins in court **CLAIM STRUCK OUT**

popeye1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5840 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Well as you said tiglet ,expect the unexpected,.

Went to court and had i thought,all the angles sorted incase thay turned up with docs ,,as at this time none at all had been supplied..

There was one sols type man waiting and at 2 mins before the case time he switched off his phone ,this was not going my way.

Went into court ,he did not follow ,so only judge to battle with.

Sat down judge said good morning popeye good morning Sir i said,he then looked through the p/work ,,

i see all your p/work in order and none from other side ,other side not turned up i see

.WEll i cannot strikeout because they have not turned up [ oh crikey i thought] ] however they were ordered to produce docs to courts and to yourself and they havent complied ,i find that disrepectfull .And struckout their case .

It is as you say It depends on the judge on the day and thankfully i had a good one he gave me cost as well.

So thanks to everyone here as thats how i put everything together.

their are other cases coming up but i feel now, better to deal with them and get out of this mess i have got into .

Again many thanks to all on here.

Well done sweetheart - i'm so pleased for you.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Hi Popeye,

I just read the whole of your thread and think you are really brave and should be well proud of yourself.

You went into the unknown and were left at the mercy of the judge, I know that the judge has to abide by the law but as Tiglet pointed out the judge does not always follow through with the expected.

As your thread reads you thought the case was not going your way at first, when the other half didn't turn up and the judge said he couldn't strike it out because of that then in the next breath, (it seems from reading your post) he strikes it out AS HE RIGHTFULLY SHOULD HAVE.

So again well done Big pat on the back for you!

thanks for keeping your thread going with details to the end, so now we can all learn from it.8)

All the best Q.

• dx100uk changed the title to When they have no documents - you wins in court **CLAIM STRUCK OUT**