jodie c v natwest

jodie651070
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6322 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yep applied there , i have a step account aswell with NatWest but they said they are closeing both accounts although my step is in credit????

can they do that?

Yep, they can get REALLY nasty, can't they.:-x

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh well posted all info today and am hand deliverying court papers tomora, what i dont get is , the court said all party`s to submit all papers to all party`s by 17th january @ 4pm , i havent received cobbetts yet, are they allowed to delay sending info , can i call the court tomora if i dont receive them.

so do i just sit back and wait now or is there another job in this long winded process

FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!!:p

I WILL BE DONATING MONEY WHEN WON TO THIS SITE FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN!!! WELL HELPING ATLEAST!!!!!!

S.A.R SENT 06/07/06 -----

REQUEST FOR NatWest STATEMENTS 25/07/06-delivered 03/08/06-:p

PRELIM SENT 30/08/06---:D

received offer of £400-

lba sent-27/09/06

COURT 8% INTEST SHEETS SENT 26/10/06

MONEYCLAIM FILED- 01/11/06

CAPITAL ONE YOUR NEXT!!!!!! :x:!::x

oh my god just been reading sucess stories and have really messed my own claim up!!!!!!!1

as i ve been going through the claim process ive been updating my spreadsheet with new charges they applied to my bank account , but ive read in other peoples threads that they have been settled and are now takin the bank again for charges applied whilst in process??????????

HHHHHHHHHHELP??????????

HAVE I WASTED ALL THIS TIME , MONEYAND EFFORT

IM GUTTED :-(

I WILL BE DONATING MONEY WHEN WON TO THIS SITE FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN!!! WELL HELPING ATLEAST!!!!!!

received offer of £400-

lba sent-27/09/06

Not to worry I've done exactly the same until recently:o Thankfully for me have only sent schedule with additional charges to Cobbetts when I rejected their lame offer. You've probably done the same, and considering they do not appear to take a blind bit of notice, I wouldn't worry too much....I'm not;)

As I've figured you've worked out, you need to stick to the schedule sent with your original N1 claim form. Any further charges incurred can be dealt with later on, and is apparently, a lot easier.

Make sure that the papers you hand deliver to the court tommorrow includes a schedule with the updated interest amounts which the spreadsheet calculates automatically. Dont have a fit, dont want your waters breaking over that nice new kitchen of yours:D If need be, simply correct totals by hand. Explain to the court clerk and see what they have to say.

Good luck.

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

:!::lol::!: well peeps im on top of the world today , i phoned cobbetts this am to see why i hadn`t received my trial papers from them as today is due day , after being passed around by loads a people i spoke to the new girl dealing with my claim , she said she wasnt aware of any court date for the trial nor the deadline of today , and said they were waiting for a reply to there offer made to me on 03/01/07 of £1800, i told her i received no such letter , of course was not sent recorded so i bluffed and said court wouldnt accept that as they have no proof of posting she said she would do some checking and call me back.

i thought i would ring the court in the mean time , it took ages to get through and when i did the woman in that dept said she had just dealt with a call from cobbetts dealing with my case , " cobbetts claimed they did not receive a letter from the court - the notice of trial "

i explained to her that they were lying as they also told me they sent papers but have not received them so the woman said write to the judge i agreed and that was that.

after 1 hr cobbetts still hadnt phoned back and i was angry they had been given a weeks extension , so i called them , i told the girl i spoke to that i was angry they had lied to the court , i know they received those papers as i spoke to them last week and she confirmed they were presenting there case to the court.

the girl went off to speak to a manager and came back and said the previous girl had left and papers had not been completed , and therefore cobbetts have advised and requested a full refund cheque to be sent out by natwest which i should receive a.s.a.p.

i hope this aint a bluff on there behalf , what do you guys reckon , she told me to phone back friday to find out full amount.

i did state to her that i would not end this case unless i received the cheque for the full amount and no conditions...is this right.

am i there!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

received offer of £400-

lba sent-27/09/06

God I hope so matey, wouldn't that be great, hey?

What a lot of fannying about (I do hope I'm a permitted to say such a thing without being edited!!!:)). It's a shame they couldn't have sorted this out prior to you wasting all that time and effort on your court bundle...those poor trees. Did you phone them before trying to sort out the 'schedule of charges' issue?;)

Personnally, me thinks you are just about done and dusted. Think about that silver cross pram you'll be purchasing in no time at all!!!!

No one, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, deserves this more than you:D

It was a great deal of stress let's hope that it wasn't in vain.

Post me as soon as you hear something. Fingers, toes, legs and everything crosssed for you. I'll miss you/ our chats, which is weird, so it's a good job you're gonna take on someone else now!!!!

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

yeap spoke to cobbetts again today £3500 the cheque is for , that was my original claim before i added on the extra charges i should receive all paperwork and the cheque early next week!!!

dont worry muggins your day will come

p.s ill still come on - with a new thread, and pram already on order...lol:D

received offer of £400-

lba sent-27/09/06

Let me be the first to congratulate you, on your first victory.......

CONGRATULATIONS:cool:

Excellent news Jodie. I'm, soooo glad to hear the pram's on order.

Make sure you let us know what bambino you have and how it all goes (Imean with all the pushing and shivong you're gonna 'ave to do!!!), knowing my luck I'll still be waiting for my settlement:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

And let me be the second......

CONRATULATIONS!!!

:D :D :D

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

well thanks alot you guys i received the cheque today gotta wait 7 days to clear as its rbs.

have been on phone to litigation dept today as cobbetts havent stuck to other half of bargin which was to remove final 193.12p of charges added in dec 06.

received offer of £400-

lba sent-27/09/06

could a moderator please move my thread

received offer of £400-

lba sent-27/09/06