Lloyds business banking reclaiming

Tonka99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5875 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello :) im sure there's plenty of help left out there :)

just have a good read and when youre ready post in the forum that you think applies to your situation

theyre not a bad bunch on here ;)

honey x

Hi and a very warm welcome to CAG ! :-)

You will get all the help you need and everyone is perfectly friendly. First of all, spend some time familiarising yourself with the site please.

You should read the site rules and the FAQ's. A useful link is:

How do I guide to the forum.

Can you please tell us which bank you would like to reclaim charges from and what store cards you have.

Enjoy your time at CAG

Regards, Kenny:)

hi all , am having a bit of trouble finding my way around have read and reread the site ,if im in the wrong place please someone advise dont want to get off on the wrong foot with you all.

NEED SERIOUS HELP asap.

Lloyds

LLOYDS BUSINESS

MBNA

BARCLAYS

CAP ONE

NAT WEST

TESCO

the list is endless

cheers Px

Hiya 

don't worry someone will move the post when we decide where it should go :).

The basic method of sorting and claiming back your charges for personal accounts, business accounts, credit cards or even loans no matter who they are with is the same and is all outlined in the frequently asked questions section (in red at the top of the forum). You will find a step by step guide in there that tells you exactly what to do.

Also, if you read the sections of CAG that have been written by people who are claiming against the same companies you have accounts with this, together with the letter and particulars of claim templates will point you in the right direction for your own claim and of course you can ask questions at any time :).

pete

hi many thanks have looked at what u have suggested but just need to be sure before sending anything , your prompt reply has given me new hope of another day!!!!!!! cheers Px

thanks diskmandave.

if i use a SAR FOR A BUSINESS ACCOUNT from the templates will it be ok ?

i realise that the other accounts cards ect are ok but dont want to get this wrong, have had three business accounts three differant business;s,

should i start with the latest account first ?im confused as to cca & sar

soz to be so dumb. cheers Px

Hi, if I might be as bold to suggest...

As things are pretty bad at the moment, personally, I don't think an extra day or two spent reading your way around the site and getting used to things are going to make all that much difference to the bigger picture.

The Subject Access Request for the business account should be fine, but could I suggest in the first place contacting National Debtline;

National Debtline, for FREE CONFIDENTIAL and INDEPENDENT ADVICE call 0808 808 4000

or the Consumer Credit Counselling Service;

CCCS - Free Debt Advice from the UK's Leading Debt Charity

Both of these are Registered Charities and trained counsellors are on hand.

When you've done this, i'ld suggest starting individual threads for each of your creditors or debt collectors. The forums are easy to find, just scroll down the main forum page and you'll find the "debt sections" in black and all together. I'ld suggest putting a debt that's still with the Original Creditor in the General Debt section and a debt that's with a collector in the Debt Collection Agencies section.

Good luck with it, please keep us updated, i'm sure that everyone will do their best to help whenever you need it.

Regards & best wishes, Dave. :)

There's also Business Debtline, which is part of National Debline;

Business Debtline

• dx100uk changed the title to Lloyds business banking reclaiming