I am a Mystery Shopper

SWIS
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5912 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been a mystery shopper for nearly 2 years now and I regularly do assignments in many of the major high street multiples. I am given a brief of what to record and what service I should get. I have to say that the service level almost always falls below the companies own rules for their employees to follow. I would love to say which store provides easily the worst service I receive-frequently but I am sure it would not be allowed on here.

Doing this really has opened my eyes to the level of service we should all receive !!

I am not sure whether itwouldbe allowed - but I reckon that the agency which provides these assignments would be extremely peeved off at finding one of their agents posting results of their work here - I dunno. would be interesting though!

Probably best to have a look at the existing threads which quite clearly show which organisaions are receiving the most comlaints.

Yeah, go on tell us!

As consumers on the consumer action group website you would be doing us all a favour and if you work for the same company as when I looked into doing this some years ago then you are self employed??