Benefits not paid

loyalbrummie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5875 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

One fuming Brummie here , just checked my bank account and my jsa should of gone in today but alas no money , so ring up JC where i signed on who told me to ring the processing dept to see what the problem is .

Speak to a bloke who tells me that my jobcentre didnt put the details of me signing on , on the system and that i would have to get back in touch with the jobcentre to rectify this .

Ring up the jobcentre who put this on the system (5 days late).

Ring the processing dept up who tell me that the details are on the system now , BUT the finance dept is on 3 days industrial action , therefore no payment can be made until wednesday (7 days after signing on)

I told the woman that this wasnt good enough as we had no food in to feed the kids (little white lie ), she was as much use as a chocolate teapot .Basically tough sheet that someone had made a mistake by not putting my signing on , on the system and that wednesday i "should " be paid .

So i ring up the Jobcentre again and ask to speak to the manager , she comes on and tells me it isnt the jobcentres fault and that i would have to complain to Processing (BIT POINTLESS IF THEY ARE ON STRIKE )

Rant over

What id like if anybody has it is the name of a manger of the processing dept , and any other people i should be complaining to .

Cheers

LB

CAG v dca

CAG EVERYTIME .....

KEEP RIGHT ON TILL THE END OF THE ROAD ........

• 2 weeks later...
One fuming Brummie here , just checked my bank account and my jsa should of gone in today but alas no money , so ring up JC where i signed on who told me to ring the processing dept to see what the problem is .

Speak to a bloke who tells me that my jobcentre didnt put the details of me signing on , on the system and that i would have to get back in touch with the jobcentre to rectify this .

Ring up the jobcentre who put this on the system (5 days late).

Ring the processing dept up who tell me that the details are on the system now , BUT the finance dept is on 3 days industrial action , therefore no payment can be made until wednesday (7 days after signing on)

I told the woman that this wasnt good enough as we had no food in to feed the kids (little white lie ), she was as much use as a chocolate teapot .Basically tough sheet that someone had made a mistake by not putting my signing on , on the system and that wednesday i "should " be paid .

So i ring up the Jobcentre again and ask to speak to the manager , she comes on and tells me it isnt the jobcentres fault and that i would have to complain to Processing (BIT POINTLESS IF THEY ARE ON STRIKE )

Rant over

What id like if anybody has it is the name of a manger of the processing dept , and any other people i should be complaining to .

Cheers

LB

The industrial action was only 2 days so no excuse ask for Leigh Lewis the chief exec of the DWP and be stuborn ok ....... good luck

To the OP, I HATE seeing and hearing about the tooing and froing twixt Jobcentres and Benefit Processing teams. Your query was about your benefit and the JSA section should have taken your details, investigated the issue, rectified it, and got back to you.

It does need to be taken into acount however, that there was two days industrial action and the aim of any such action is to cause maximum disruption.

To the second poster; Leigh Lewis is the Permanent Secretary of the Department for Works & Pensions and not the Chief Executive. The Chief Executive of Jobcentre Plus is Lesley Strathie. If you intend to make a complaint, I would make a start with the Customer Service Manager at your Benefits Delivery Centre first.

David