hhow can I find other cases as examples?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5908 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am considering taking a finacer to court over various items including miselling PPI (told take out or no loan), letters that are misleading (keep changing gtheir minds over what actually happned) , incorrect APR (contract is misleading) and deposit paid put on insurance side not fiancing side.

I am trying to find out if this is wise to do as I understand the costs if not held in my favour would be huge but I seriously believe I have been totally conned and duped over this.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of finding court cases this company have been involved in as want to see what my options are!

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

Hi Ya. Have you done a search on the company in question? It may also be worth looking in the PPI forum.

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

I've done endless searches on them but all I can find is references to people complaining about them on this site and also another forum similaar!

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website