heather vs buchananclark & wells

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4656 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

no the debt was to lloyds tsb and they passed it onto buchanan clarke and wells and it was buchanan clarke and wells i cca`d, only last month when lloyds cotnacted me i sent them a letter enclosing the original cca request to buchanan clarke, they have failed to repsond to that and passed it to robinson

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, so you have not sent a CCA request to LLoyds directly, but to their agent ? In which case you should amend that bit slightly to refer to the fact that you had CCA's BCW and they should have passed it on as their agent at the time.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

another update, received a letter from robinson way asking me to cotynact them about the outsandinf debt, this was dated 31st march and they signed the previous letter on the 27th march, they are obviously thinking that i havent sent them. what do i do now. do i chase trading standards up with the new letter i got from robinson way and see whatthey are doing abotu it

Well that is one good bit of news:)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 4 weeks later...

oh it all seems to be happening now, came home yesterday and there was a lovely letter from trading standards, basically saying they had received my complaint against all the compnaies that have hassled me for the money, and i have to fill in a form which allows them to use my case, when they are collating more evidence against the bad companies, OFT cant do anything

Heather I have unapproved the 2 posts to which you uploaded your images.

Scan 3 - 2nd image you have left a sort code in

2nd group of images

page 1167 you have left the account number on.

BCOBS

• 8 months later...

hi there im back again, i received a couple of letters from moorcroft debt collection and ignored them, im scik of sending the same infortion all the time to different compince, well last night watchigj the telly about 8pm here came a debt collector from moorcroft wanting to make an appointment with me. i told him and that i wont be making an appointment he said it was to organise repayment. i then informed him that i was still eyt to receive a proper credit agreement and that his compnay was the 5/6 compnay that was trying to get me to pay th debt. he was very pleasant and said thats fine ill let my head offcie know about this. what do i do from here do i need to send another letter asking them not to come to my door, i have already sent a letter asking them to put it back to the original debot collection agency to which they replied about some court case in which the guy was made to pay the debt. can anyone help

write to our friend mr a j martin at moorcroft. Start off I do not acknowledge any debt to your company and and state that should they send anuy 1 to your property without your consent you will use the required force to remove them from your property and you will call the police, this is your rights under common law

also state that the account is in legal dispute with whoever and put following in:

S10 Notice. Under S10 of the Data Protection Act 1998 you are to cease prossesing all information you hold on me. As stated under S10 you are legally obliged to respond to this request within 21 days stating that you will oblige or that you refuse with reasons as to why. If I do not receive a response to this request within 21 days it will be assumed that you refuse to comply and Legal proceedings will be instigated against you to force your compliance, I will also be seeking compensation and damages under S13 of the DPA of which I am legally entitled to.

I trust I have made myself very clear on this serious matter and I await your response.

Moorcroft are like robinson way.

If my advice has been helpful please feel free to click on my scales :grin:

Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner (CCA request letter N)and other templates)

Debt Collection Agencies & Statutory Demands, a few strategies

Abbey charges, Won

B-card non-disclosure of S.A.R, WON £30 costs awarded

B-Card, court for harrasement, failed to defend WON £175 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/125554-28-days-later-no.html#post1422508

B-Card charges, partial refund, still fighting

Vanquis-Cabot, GIVEN UP :lol:

HFC & my mum, no brainer, no CCA http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/133330-hfc-my-mum.html#post1404514

PLEASE donate to CAG however small. They are fighting for YOUR rights as a consumer. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/

well last night my moorcroft debt collector appeared at the door again with a requste that i give him a letter on the 4th feb to pass onto moorcroft statingh i have requestred the credit agrement. he also gave a me a payment card and he was going to hand me a financial breakdown form. i told him this needs to gte passed backt o buchanane clarke and wells who i 1st requested it from his reposnse is they are more efficient lol just about to send my letter of to them

You shouldn't have accepted anything from him. I would have told him to never show his face at my door again. Print two letters off regarding only having contact in writing. Post one and keep one by the door to give to him, maybe also print up something for him to sign as proof of receipt.

• 1 year later...

hi i know this thread is very old, but i received a letter from ind saying the debt had been sold to them from lloyds tsb, tis morning i received a letter from srj debt recoveries saying ind had been trying to contat me on numerous occasions bearing in mind i have only had one letter and they have done a confimred resident check. tis will now be the 7th compnay to chase me for this debt and no credit agreement has been received. my default was was sent on april 2008, i ve had no cotnact with any company for over a year. what do i do now. any help woud be grateful

im just having a look at the letters sent to me, i recived 2 letters in one envelope, one from lloyds tsb (i think, looks a bit fake to me as the writing on the bottom is very blurred) and one from ind saying the debt has been assigned to and ind are now the data controller of my personal data contained in the records of this account

This appears to be standard practice.. IMHO, it is pretty shoddy practice.

Have you sent a Subject Access Request to LTSB ? This should identify if they have indeed assigned the account forward and to whom.

You could if you wish, write to IND advising that the account is in dispute with the original creditor and has been since.. (whenever the account first entered into dispute). You could point out that LTSB have already passed this account round various DCAs, all of whom have returned the account to LTSB once advised of the dispute.

BCOBS

• 1 month later...