PPI and YCC / DAF

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5542 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone had an issue with misselling of PPI from YCC/DAF?

I was bullied into obtaining it in the first place and it has now taken over 8 months to find out which company provided this 2 years after the car was returned.

But now I have received some really interesting information on how much was actually paid by YCC for PPI.

Has anyone else had this experience?

Abbey - £539 pending - !!!WON!!!

Halifax - £676 pending - stayed at court

2nd Claim with Halifax - £168 pending

Lloyds TSB - £780 (sisters) !!!WON!!! - Filed waste of costs order (on hold)

Barclays - Barclays filed crap defense - on hold

AND THE BANKS ARE STILL CHARGING!!!!!!!

How very dare you!!

Has anyone had an issue with misselling of PPI from YCC/DAF?

I was bullied into obtaining it in the first place and it has now taken over 8 months to find out which company provided this 2 years after the car was returned.

But now I have received some really interesting information on how much was actually paid by YCC for PPI.

Has anyone else had this experience?

Hello Lea,

Sorry who is YCC/DAF can you fill us in please:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

no but were u also charged for the useless warranty they added to the price of the car which also appears to be payable over 4 years would be very interested to know if this policy was also paid upfront by YCC or again if we are being conned out of money

YCC is yes car credit

Thank you nblaen:D and who is DAF:-o

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

So are ycc the brokers:rolleyes: for the loan:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

first cca them and get the paperwork there is a lot of them incorrectly done if you gave a car or paid them money as a down payment they would have taken it off the insurances and not off car balance as they should have done this apparantly makes the agreement invalid give me a shout when u get the paperwork

• 11 months later...

Sorry, been nearly a year since I last posted on this thread. I am currently filing a court case against Direct Auto Finance and Yes Car Credit for mis-selling of PPI insurance on the grounds that it was sold on the basis of no insurance - no car. Also, the paperwork I received shows that the policy was cancelled on 05.11.2005 but DAF continued to threaten for the remaining payments of the full policy. Also I have since found out they added hidden commissions (which is another subject). But yes, I am claiming all my payments back from DAF with regards PPI and commissions and in total is comes to over £2500. Will keep you posted!!

How very dare you!!

My deposit was taken off the insurances not the car!!

How very dare you!!

• 3 weeks later...

hi i am just getting started on this for my dad, he had a car from YCC 41 months ago, he has got 7 months left to pay, where do i start with getting some of his PPI stuff back, his old car was also taken off the insurances and not the new car loan

thanks