T Mobile,Orange & BarclayCard Defaults

DCA-KING
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5947 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I also have others on my Credit File I want to have removed but nobody has contacted me about them

T Mobile £92 started on 19/06/02 default on file 10/01/04

Orange £103 started on 09/07/03 default on file 03/08/05

Barclaycard £879+£165 Started on 13/03/1995 Default on file 01/05/07

I have had no contact with the above 3 companies how can I get themto remove the defaults

I look forward to peoples replies

Kindest Regards

Please Tip My Scales if Info was Use full

The CCA doesn't regulated these kind of contracts, BUT you can send them a S.A.R. to find out if they have done anything wrong.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

Tomterm8,

I have an old 02 account that was defaulted and closed 2 years ago. Unfortunately I no longer have the contract agreement. 18 months ago I had a letter from Moorcroft demanding full payment.

I paid this and had a letter back from Moorcroft to say paid.

Now here we are 18 months later and I have a letter from 02 saying that the debt has been assigned to Lowells......But I paid it 18 months ago!

Called 02 but they refused to speak with me as they say debt is now not theirs and is with Lowells.

If I can't CCA them because of the type of debt how can I ever prove that what Lowells are chasing is the debt I paid off all that time ago?

Have you still got the letter from moorcroft?

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

1. Have original threato letter from Moorcroft stating balance to be paid £113.87

2. Have another letter saying payment of £13.87 received and balance owing is £100.00

3. Have another letter saying payment of £100.00 received and balance owing...(is blank).

Cool. Send the following letter.

addresses & ref

Date

Dear Sir Or Madam

FORMAL COMPLAINT UNDER YOUR CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 2006 COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE

IMPORTANT : LETTER BEFORE COMPLAINT TO POLICE.

I have recieved your letter of the Xth, whose contents are duly noted.

Please find enclosed three letters, showing the original amount owing, and two payments which paid the debt in full. There is no outstanding debt on this account.

Claiming that money is owed when it is not is a criminal offence under s40 of the Administration Of Justice Act 1970.

Please note that unless you correct any information recorded on my credit reference I will take further legal action. Further, I require you to cease processing my data beyond that necessary to respond to this complaint.

Continued collection activity WILL cause me to complain to the police, and statutary authorities.

Yours Faithfully,

XXXX.

Enc copies of letter Dated X, dated Y, Dated Z.

Make sure you send it special delivery.

Hi with regards to my barclaycard i took it out in 1995 and the last payment i made was in 1996 can they keep updating the account with a CRA as it states defaulted they had never contacted me or added anything with the CRA till 01/05/07

NO, they can't.

Date

Dear Sir Or Madam

FORMAL COMPLAINT UNDER YOUR CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 2006 COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE

IMPORTANT : LETTER BEFORE COMPLAINT TO POLICE.

IMPORTANT: Notice to correct Data under data Protection Act 1998

I note that you have placed a default marker on my account in relationship to Barclaycard a/c no XXXXXX.

i am not aware of owing any money to your organisation. further, my records show that I last dealt with barclaycard on XXth, and that any debt is statute barred.

It is contrary to the Guidelines issued by the Information commisioner to add a default significantly after the breach of contract which lead to the termination of contract occured.

Further, this debt is obviously statute barred.

Claiming that legal action lies in respect of a debt when it does not is a criminal offence under s40 of the Administration Of Justice Act 1970.

Further, placing information on my file which is not accurate, or continuig to process it when it is not relevant is a breach of the Data protection Act 1998.

It seems the reason your company has done this is to cause me substantial damage and distress. I consequently give you notice that you must correct this information.

Please note that unless you correct any information recorded on my credit reference I will take further legal action. Further, I require you to cease processing my data beyond that necessary to respond to this complaint.

Continued collection activity WILL cause me to complain to the police, and statutary authorities.

Yours Faithfully,

XXXX.

Letter off to orange on Friday with regards to a default on my Credit File

letter back today

Orange Reply

Image of Orange - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok i dont remember this account i been on pay as you go for years

what would be my next move