Glasgow City Council-Double yellow lines - No PCN

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5258 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Last thursday my phone kept ringing, finally I listened to a message from Red...could Mr ? call them today on 0113, then 20 mins later the phone rang and it was 0113 (lowells) I told them to stop calling as Mr ? hadn't lived here for 5 yrs then slammed the phone down.

The same thing happened again on friday txt messages then a phone call so I told them to remove my number or else!

Then on saturday I received a letter for Mr ? unbelievable!

I know the person they are trying to trace but I'm not going to make it easy for them! the debts are over 6yrs old anyway.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Sheriff officer called by to place an attachment on my car for an unpaid parking ticket. He should have provided me with debt advice and information pack but didn't, neither did his employers stirling park although they claimed it was posted to me. They would appear to have not done their duty according to their own guidelines. As it happens, all Glasgow city council tickets are invalid as I had another one wiped out. I complained to GCC and they have put the attachment on hold while they "investigate". Question is, what can I do about Stirling park as they are particularly nasty. I'd like to be able to report them/cancel the attachment based upon their inability to do their job properly?

All Bailiffs do this I had the same But I got the letter 2 days after they attended for my car too I also had a out of time stat dec in place and they refused to budge I ended up paying ut 534.00 for them to remove the clamp and I had to wait 2 weeks to get refund. PlUS THE car was on HP

They all have a dam cheek they threaten you for money you give and then you have to wiat for refund But they don't wait do they?

It makes me so mad

Hope you get sorted Pm Tomtubby she is the bailiff expert

Made payment but queried that an attachement had been placed on my car even though there was outstanding HP agreement. Told to send my agreement in and they would refund a portion of the payment made? Surely they should have done all this prior to threats?

• 1 month later...

Stirling Park failed their obligations under the Debt Arrangement and Attachment (Scotland) Act 2002 re the attachment. I've written asking for their complaints proceedure and under what "hat" they are wearing; DCA or Sheriff Oficers. Are Sheriff Officers ever found culpable? How can I get money I paid to them under false pretences be repaid?

Hiya,

I don't really know anyhting about parking tickets them selves and the aftermatch but,

I beleive you are doing the right hing about asking for complaints procedure and put your complaint in full and in wiriting.

If you are unhappy with that on completion and want to take it further you make a complaint to the sheriff principal, your local court should be albe to provide the details and also to smaso:

S.M.A.S.O. - Contact

Sorry couldn't be much more help, if I come across anything i'll post up

ida x

• Haha 2

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Thanks IdaInFife. Very helpful, I'll give them a call as Stirling park have not responded to my request for their complaints procedures. I've clicked your scales so as you can abuse your husband!! (metaphorically speaking)

• 5 months later...