Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ambershadow

  1. Just pay the council direct if he hasn't been in your property there is nothing he can do he can' take the car it's not in your name and the council tax bill is in your name only so you have to pay... He will have to take you to small claims court for his fees if you pay the council direct you don't have to answer to him at all as you haven't signed a WPO
  2. Unfortunatley all bailiffs hope you don't come into contact with this site and learn your rights as then they can't take you for a ride anymore.. Why they do this in the first place I just don't know as they are breaking every rule in the book But seem to get away with it untill poeple fimd this and us here on this forum.. Good Luck and REMEMBER your in charge not them they are just normal people like me and you that have to use tactics to get money such as fraud
  3. Tilly He can't take the stuff if it's not your's so it's his fault not your's the wpo is null and void as the stuff is rented and he should have really checked this out before threatening you with all this..
  4. Here's the letter's you need to send ignore tha bailiffs pay the council direct and if they havent been into your hom then don't let them or sign anything.. They can't arrest you at all tell them to go away .. Send this one to the bailiffs with you filling in your details re: YOUR ADDRESS YOUR COUNCIL appears to have instructed you to recover unpaid council tax from me. This letter gives you notice that you are not being given peaceful entry to my home or to levy goods contained within and I will not be signing anything for you. This notice revokes your eligibility to charge a Walking Possessions fee or other fee relating to the handling of goods. Due to my circumstances I am unable to pay the debt as you demanded because it is unrealistic. I have sent an affordable payment direct to the council along with a written schedule of repayments. Please be advised it is not a "criminal offence" for me to deny a bailiff entry to my property, the law says I have to settle the debt; it does not obligate me to do business with you. If you suggest to me otherwise I will automatically report you to the police and you may receive a criminal record. I AM NOT REFUSING TO PAY THIS DEBT. Meanwhile please provide me with a written breakdown of your fees you have demanded and put it through the letterbox and quietly leave the property. If your fees are found to contradict Regulation 45(2) of the Council Tax (Administration and Enforcement) Regulations 1992 I will automatically file a Form 4 complaint against you at your certificating court for attempting to defraud me under Sections 2 and 4 of the Fraud Act 2006. This document was sent to you recorded delivery to the above address and a copy was sent to HEAD OF council tax Recovery Dept. Please also supply me with a breakdown of the fee's you have charged me Yours Faithfully AND THIS ONE obviously fill in your details to the council and enclose a payment plan that you can afford for the ct you owe Re: your details On DATE I was visited by your bailiff collecting unpaid council tax who overcharged me with his fees. We were unable to reach an amicable resolve and the bailiff showed threatening behaviour and became vexatious in nature. I also received a letter stating I should pay WHAT THEY ASKED YOU per month to clear the debt which is unrealistic with my present financial state. I now ask the council to: a) Take the case back from the bailiff. b) Accept my original offer to pay Your payment extra of what I pay already a week to clear the arrears c) Pay me a reasonable compensation for my inconvenience and for my efforts in seeking discovery of information and d) Receiving an over-zealous bailiff acting for you making unrealistic demands of money. If you fail to satisfactorily complete the above I will automatically escalate the complaint to the Local Government Ombudsman in fourteen days from the date of this letter. Due to my circumstances I am unable to pay the debt as demanded by the bailiffs and I will make payment of Your payment each week for 249 weekly installments with a final installment of Your payment This may seem a long time but it's all I can afford and allows me to pay future liabilities without falling into arrears. I confirm I am not refusing to pay this debt. This letter is delivered by Royal Mail and I deem it to be served on you by the ordinary course of Recorded post in the meaning of Section 7 of the Interpretation Act 1978, Please pass this to the relevent person within your organisation
  5. Yes they did that to me at 5.30 in the morning he put his foot their so I couldn't shut the door.. I called the police too and they stood with the bailiffs on that so don't open the door to them.. As for the insurance I would be careful as on the logg book it says about not being the legal owner
  6. if you have signed a wpo I beleive yes they can if they have sent you a latter from thier company stating a date and time
  7. there is no charge for clamping or removeing it cheeky badger he is His fee's are wrong too so make sure you get them sorted, No fee for wating that's his fault not yours
  8. They have no right to enter anyway if you have not let them in before.. and if all is in your name they haven't really got a leg to stand on have they? Make sure the insurance is is your name too and he/she a name driver as just because your names on the logg book doesn't mean you are the legal owner
  9. They can't charge you a wpo they have never been in your house to do one.. I wouold question him and tel him if he takes the car then you can't get to work to pay the remainder of the bill then what happens? The fee's are nt right either 1ST VISIT 24.50 second visit 18.00 that's if the have been He can't charge for clamping
  10. You need to keep intouch with tec regards this give them 3 weeks then call them to see if their is an outcome as the fine normally goes back to the original with no fee's but I don't know anymore than that as mine was rejected and went back to 30.00 but the council droped the matter completely so I got all payments back.. But I also never got this in writting till I asked
  11. We are here to support you so you go and do what you have to. Most of us here have been in your shoes and that includes me
  12. The council tax and your mortgage/rent are the prioritys thats what they will tell you
  13. You need t contact the revenues Manager who deals with council tax and speak to him/her if neccersary get a docters note to send if they require to let them know you are a vunerable person and by doing this to your car you can now not earn.. tell them you are not refusing to pay the debt and will do s at what you can afford not what the bailiffs think you should pay.. Call them now and let us know we can then further advise you... And don't worry they are only like you and me nothing special so don't let them intimidate you
  14. Can you affford a payment to the council direct? you can pay them online to do so also I would send them a payment plan you can afford and stick to it
  15. They can't brealk into your home unless they have already been in there, so keep all doors and windows locked and speak through the letter box.. Is the car yours or hp
  16. You need to clarify all with your council how much you owe and why you have had no notices before now and clamping your car has now stopped you from earning or getting to work
  17. I thought that was the case Hallow thank you for confirming... Don't leave any doors or windows unlocked when you go out... go to your appointment coz he has no rights if you have no letter to confirm this
  18. Good luck now you know your rights and you can tel him so too and enjoy every min of it lol
  19. Have you had this all in writting? as I am under the impression this is how this should be done n ot by calls on his mobile phone... HAVE YOU had letter from his company saying he wil bethere?
  20. Well that's null and void then as your dad is NOT the debtor is he? so that's against the law... we have suggested all that needs to be done I know you are probably worried but all of us here have been there and done that and now hopfuly here to help those that need us.. If they try to lift the car then you need to call the police as its not your's or post a copy of the ownership to the bailiff company also I would contac the council and tell them too that they have levied on something that is not your's... Then send in your repayment plan with paymetn and stick to it so make sure you don't out do yourself with high payments you will know you can't afford..
  • Create New...