littlewoods cca request and harresment

microbar
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5679 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As I have explained in previous posts here at consumer forums, I have contacted cccs in order to sort out my finances, As I am only receiving disability benefits I have paid all my creditors a token payment of £2 a month,

I sent a statement of my financial situation to all my creditors, Some have been very helpful some just ignore my letters.

But Littlewoods/NDR have sent me there latest statement and are charging me £25 a month interest, I have asked them to freeze my interest but NDR Have ignored my request and continue to charge me £25 a month.

Would this be considered to be unfair practice, I would prefer my creditors to take me to court, And I could then apply for an administration order, But I think the DCA are shying away from court to try and bully more money out of me.

Is there anything I can do about the interest thanks.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

I have first hand experience of NDR, littlewoods in house Collections people

i have managed to deal with them and they now leave me alone

have you sent a CCA request to NDR? if you did, did they reply with a credit agreement

if you can let me know i can advise further

I am going to send a cca request in january

As I am paying £2 a month does this mean i have agreed to the debt

Or do they still have to produce the signed credit agreement ?

What I mean is if i have entered into a token payment with my creditors,

Can i still send a cca request. thanks.

Hi Microbar,

You should CCA them as soon as possible, as you need to make sure these fools have a legal right to claim the money. It will only cost you £1.

Regards

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

ABSOLUTLEY

send em a cca request and i will be very very surprised if they actually send you anything remotely like a credit agreement

if you want some entertainment and want to know what to expect, have a read of my thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/93571-pt2537s-cca-request-against.html

im just about to launch legal proceedings against them to have the account declared unenforcable

also, just because you have been paying them, does not affect the enforceability of the credit agreement.

if it fails to comply with the CCA 1974 and the subsequent regulations its unenforcable even if you have been paying them

Thanks to everyone who has replied to my post,

Littlewoods/NDR Have Messed me about so much

I am going to play hard ball now With a cca request,

Big thanks for this CCA Info,

The question is who do i actually send the CCA request to

littlewoods or NDR Or does it not matter As Littlewoods And NDR

look to be the same company thanks again.;)

either or really

as NDR are acting as agents for Littlewoods they are obliged by law to pass on such requests so it really doesnt matter who, the main this is that you send it recorded delivery and do not sign the letter

• Haha 1

Hi microbar,

If NDR are chasing you, then send the CCA request to those numpties. They will probably go back to Littlewoods for it anyway, which wll waste even more time.

Don`t forget to include a £1 Postal Order, no cheques!

And, from now on EVERYTHING IN WRITING, if you just happen to answer a call from them, just say "Everything in writing EMPTY HEAD" and hang up. You have no obligation to them at all. Once you CCA them, the obligation is on them broken brains.

Make sure you send it at least Recorded Delivery or Special Delivery, if your funds stretch.

Hope this helps. If so, please click my scales.

Regards

N.P

• Haha 2

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

Hi Microbar. I just wanted to add some support. I too have had dealings with NDR / Littlewoods. A CCA request put paid to all their shennanigans!

My Littlewoods debt has been on the backburner for a few months as they now know i know they can't do anything. When i'm good and ready i'll negotiate payment.

You should now be able to look forward to the same luxury of control.

Good luck ;)

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

I always used the following address:

NDR

PO BOX 55

LIVERPOOL

L2 2ST

Microbar, i really would advise against trying to talk to them on the 'phone. Keep everything in writing so that you have a record. People don't always play fair on the telephone when there is no proof of conversation ;)

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

I posted earlier in regards to 2 littlewoods shopping debts.

Due to ilness contacted cccs worked out what i could afford,

And offered a token payment of £2 a month.

Liitlewoods then called the dogs on me ie NDR

Both CCA requests were sent to NDR on the 2nd jan

I sent them by recorded signed for

One letter has been signed for but the other has not.

And wont show up on track and trace

I contacted royal mail but all they would say was it had not been delivered yet.

Also littlewoods are calling me twice a day from 08000 515503

But dont answer I would not talk to them any way

What do i do about my CCA request send again ?.

Bump

Bump

Well i would have thought that they were probably both delivered but i would resent the one that cannot be traced. If they havnt asnwered the first one then they might not answer the second one, has the postal order been cashed for noth of them? if they have then you can safely assume that they both have been received, don't sign them, just type your name

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Well i would have thought that they were probably both delivered but i would resent the one that cannot be traced. If they havnt asnwered the first one then they might not answer the second one, has the postal order been cashed for noth of them? if they have then you can safely assume that they both have been received, don't sign them, just type your name

Thanks for your reply Lula.

The thing is i dont know which one has been received

As when Handed them to the post office

I did not mark the two accounts

I was just relying on both letters being delivered

Maybe best to send both again ?.

I suggest you send a telephone harassment letter from the template docs to NDR. If they carry on phoning you, especially after 30 day period, a harassment letter will help your case.

In the meantime, I also suggest you answer the phone. As soon as they identify themselves, tell them you are recording the call (little white lie), ask them to repeat their name and confirm the time and date of the call. Then tell them that you do not discuss personal matters over the telephone, and that you will only deal with them in writing. There is no need to provide any personal details for security or under the Data Protection Act.

Then, regardless of whatever they then say, you interrupt, politely say good bye and put the phone down. DO NOT DISCUSS THE DETAILS OF YOUR CASE. Make a note of the time and date of the call and the name of the caller as part of a log of such calls.

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

• 3 weeks later...

Hi to all

I have enclosed 2 CCA Documents recieved from littlewoods

The first one T1 is my wifes

The second one C7 is mine

Can one of the CCA experts on here please have a look at the documents,

And let me know there findings If they are Enforceable thankyou.

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii16/microbar123/T1.jpg

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii16/microbar123/C7.jpg[/url]

:)

Try uploading it to photobucket and using that. I don't have a btworkspace account so can't view them.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Hi have a look at my thread it was my wifes Littlewoods catalogue they wrote off £1181 due to no agreement though they did send a blank agreement with my wifes name and our pressent address hand printed on it (so was not correct anyway) also as no agreement ever signed there was no signature on it so we sent sod off letter.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/payment-protection-insurance-ppi/80339-wife-littlewoods-ppi.html?highlight=dpick

all the best dpick:)

Do these agreements contain your signatures?

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

T1 has my signature
I thought this was your wife's agreement. If it's been correctly signed it will be enforceable as it contains the prescribed terms.
C7 does not have my signature

It's not enforceable unless the debtor has signed it.