Pontins Prestatyn Meet 8th - 11th Feb. £16.50.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5923 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Barra, you know its not true!!!!!!!!

We are nice girls as you kbnow;)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I believe you SSL.....................:p

thousands would'nt:D :rolleyes:

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Barra, you know its not true!!!!!!!!

We are nice girls as you kbnow;)

Who told you you were nice girls? LOTI

Normally I would have believed Thai, but I don't know what to think any more as I think I scared him away earlier! ;)

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

God, I am so glad I am not there. :eek:

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Sorry, sweets - I've been offered a silly amount of money to write this course. But it has to be done this weekend.

And Mr JagMan is putting a big smile on my face with his recent attention.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

how many pubs do you have to pass before you reach Prestatyn :lol:

You don't pass any of course. You have to stop at every one it's the law don't you know?:D

Sounds like they had a wild night last night :D And yes, Sillygirl got her puppets out, much to Tilly's horror (well, you'd be scared of them after the amount of vodka Tilly supped :p)

Quick question here Wino and Pov, are you calling in to see them today?

Can you let me know and I'll PM Tilly's mobile number to you ;)

I have just read this thread since i got back... I cant remember any of those posts...:eek:

I'd just like to point out, that I am a 'normal' human being, and that these 2 part timers are bouncing of my ceiling.

Surrounded by mentalists!! helppppp!!

He he, well what did you expect...:D

Bill and Cyril trying on French knick-nocs in my bedroom, lmao oohh gotta go lmao, being summoned for inspection! ahhhh if only Hedge was 'ere........ lmao

OMG....:eek:

It appears Billiam McWilliams and Cyril don't appreciate das Prodigy at full volume of a morning.

And as for Thai blasting out Prodigy at stupid o'clock in the morning, well lets just say he was lucky i was so ill, i couldnt catch him!! :mad:

aghhhhh we are deffo awake now, changed music lol now bopping to shayne ward.

At least some one sympathized with me!! (only just though)

*Thai* she got 2 lincolnshires, 2 bacon (smoked,of course), organic free range eggs and 50/50 bread OK?? lmao!!

That woman has a lead stomach:eek:

I swear i thought it was lemonade i was drinking for 14 hours :p

F&Q's... Read here

I have just read this thread since i got back... I cant remember any of those posts...:eek:

i'm surprised you can remember anything:rolleyes:

He he, well what did you expect...:D

And as for Thai blasting out Prodigy at stupid o'clock in the morning, well lets just say he was lucky i was so ill, i couldnt catch him!!

At least some one sympathized with me!! (only just though)

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh no pleasing some people

That woman has a lead stomach:eek:

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hollow legs if you don't mind:D

I swear i thought it was lemonade i was drinking for 14 hours :p

yep it was with double voderinas in lmao